Training between games.

My question is if I've got 3 games in 9 days with 2 days between each game, how do I structure training?

Normally pre-game I have:

Match Practise - Match Tactics (Missed if away game/Travel) - Match Preview

Post game I have:

Recovery - Match Review - Rest (Missed if away game/Travel)

With regular rotation my AP (su) gets tired within the first 3 months whereas my BBM's (su) are never tired until that latter third of the season.

It goes the same with my wingbacks (su), Both Bellerin and Tierney get tired fast, so do the back ups Alonso and Chambers. 

I also seem to be picking up regular injures of between 1-2 weeks of players that are not tired, which is fairly irritating when all three of my right-side inside-forwards are crippled.

Other that my Center-halfs and my Center-forwards the whole team seems to be either regularly tired, requiring 1-2 weeks rest(?), or getting injured.

My "tactical intensity" is, I'd say, around 65-75%

My training is on "normal intensity" unless it's the first 4 weeks of pre-season which I run pure physical work with no injures or fatigue?

I've got the best Physio, Sport Science and Fitness staff training rating in the league - 8 Physios, 4 sports Scientists and 4 Fitness coaches.

I don't understand?

15 minutes ago, MasterKano said:

Normally pre-game I have:

Match Practise - Match Tactics (Missed if away game/Travel) - Match Preview

Match practice before an actual match does not look like a good idea to me, simply because you need your players to be as fresh for the upcoming match as possible, not tired. 

18 minutes ago, MasterKano said:

My question is if I've got 3 games in 9 days with 2 days between each game, how do I structure training?

During such a busy schedule, I tend to focus my training chiefly (if not entirely) on match preparation (e.g. attacking movement, defensive shape, match tactics, teamwork). Precisely because this kind of sessions are pretty light while at the same time useful for the match ahead.