Is it intentional that coach advice changes after scout report?

At last I feel I have some staying power with football manager!

6 seasons I've played albeit over 2 saves because I wanted to change my style of play to a more stricter LLM game with only using scouts to find players and not search feature and also only using recommendations and adverts for staff. Got to say I'm really enjoying it!

However, to my point. I set a custom template over the three tactics to use during the season, I noticed that some tactical changes don't affect familiarity like for example 'focus down left side' and multiple other options if you take the time to notice. I always notice people saying on all iterations of football manager when people ask what to do when they aren't doing so well to "change tactics". I finally found a way to do it by asking the advice of the coaches in the staff menu because I always switch back to my templates after a match because I generally only change the tactics that don't change familiarity on my given templates.

I generally don't change my tactics till after the next match scout report is in. Is it a rule of thumb that the coaches change their evaluation after the scout report on next match because I noticed some small changes happen especially after said report?