20 Tier USA Pyramid with D1, D2, D3 College

Hi,

I have a 20 tier USA pyramid database. It is described in the link below on steam. Need feedback. I've made one database before this and it was the Game of Thrones Westeros database. No one really complained about any issues in that one, so I figured I would post my USA database too. Personally I load up all 20 tiers and start in college ranks. Let me know what we think just no hate please.

UPDATED FOR 4.0 MARCH 17,2021

The United States has finally decided that their system sucks and it needs reform. So they turned to Guendouzifan28 to create their new league tier system. This new tier system has:

1. United States Premier League.
2. Chick-Fil-A American Championship.
3. Amazon League 1.
4. ESPN League 2.
5. NBC National League.
6. CBS National League East/West
7. National Premier Soccer League (Eastern, Central, Western)
8. American Regional Leagues (US West, US Southwest, US Great Lakes, US New England, US Mid-Atlantic, US Southeast, US Northwest, US Midwest)
9. DIVISION 1 COLLEGE SYSTEM. This has the ACC, Big Ten, American, C-USA, ECAC, Ivy League, Pac-12, Patriot League, and the West Coast Conference. Yup that's right people, you can take the Harvard Crimson to the USPL.
10. DIVISION 2 COLLEGE. This has 5 Division 2 conferences including all of the Sunshine State Conference.
11. DIVISION 3 COLLEGE. This has 5 Division 3 conferences including all of the NESCAC schools.
12. DIVISION 4 COLLEGE. This has all of the powerhouse schools that do not have Division 1 soccer at the moment. Alabama, LSU, Texas, Oklahoma and many others have decided to pump serious money into creating their soccer programs. Nick Saban has also decided to switch from American football to coach soccer. Alabama is absolutely loaded with cash and youth facilities so watch out for dem Crimson Tide.
13. High School League 1. I added my high school teams from my area into the game. This just gives the game a cool aspect of getting promoted into the college ranks and relegated into the prep/high school level.
14. High School League 2. U-18 college teams. Consider this like prep school.
15. High School League 3. More U-18 college teams.
16. American Continental Football League. More semi-pro and amateur teams with little to no reputation at all.
17. ACFL 2
18. ACFL 3
19. ACFL 4
20. ACFL 5. Start here with an unknown local team in the Bronx or the middle of California and start your road to glory.

CUPS

With all these leagues, there are plenty of cups.

US Cup. The US Cup is in the game and goes all the way down to High School League 3.
MARCH MADNESS. Yes people, March Madness has found its way into football manager 2021. In this tournament, Division 1 teams sideline their season and play a month long single elimination knockout tournament. It is epic and there will be upsets.
US Vase. The US Vase is the US Cup but without the top tier divisions in the pyramid. Nice money maker for little clubs.
Military Bowl. The Military Bowl is Army, Navy, and Air Force special where they invite teams in the Pac-12 to participate in a season long two legged knockout tournament.
Barstool Sports Cup. The Barstool Sports Cup is a tournament for lower level divisions that need to feel like they won something this year. Or if they need another disapointing first round exit.
NIT. The complement of March Madness. The NIT is organized in March and has D2, D3, and D4 schools participate in the consolation cup.
Conference Tournaments. The ACC, SEC, Big Ten, Big 12, and Pac-12 all have conference tournaments at the end of the season for tradition and bragging rights.
Division II, III, IV National Title. Each College Division below D1 will have a national title cup to determine who the overall winner of the season is.
Hawaii Bowl. Hawaii invites a bunch of West Coast Teams to their tournament and get smoked by Hawaii around Christmas time. A tradition unlike any other.

Mediafire Download

https://www.mediafire.com/file/sxgk2vkm88oye9o/1.USA_Database-2.fmf/file

Steam Download

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2427640285

Edited by arsenalfan101

• arsenalfan101 changed the title to 20 Tier USA Pyramid with D1, D2, D3 College