We have an online save where many people are not playing anymore but put a password on the managers, can you give to admin the options to remove them? We are playing in 15 and have 35 managers in the game, cannot send a save to you every time we have to remove one of them.

Hi @broddoi

Are all the users that have joined your online lobby known users to you? Is your online lobby password protected to stop random users joining? Does your lobby have the option of friends only?  Have you asked the users who joined to lobby to retire their managers from the lobby? If you are unable to get the users who joined your lobby to remove their managers we are more than happy to do this for you. If you are sending your save can you reply to this thread with the name of the save uploaded.

Thanks 

I never said there are random players joining the game, I said that there are players that are not longer playing but left their manager with the password, can you give us a way to remove them? Or do I have to send you the file and wait to play when you do the trick EVERY time this occurs?

Can you provide game admins a way to do it from INSIDE the game? Some of those players disappeared, others had to create another profile as either forgot the password or game started requiring a password (their words) to login