Hi,

Before I raise my issue I want to first thank the devs for introducing the affiliate club feature, it has been a real joy in this year's version.

However, I believe as raised before, there is a issue with that clubs we get affiliated with.

I'm 14 seasons in the Prem but I still get affiliate clubs that play in a league too low to even be generated, let alone be beneficial to my academy players.

I've had 3 clubs end the affiliate links up to now due to them "being big enough to grow their own talent etc" (winning or runners-up in the highest division in the nation), but whenever I get a new affiliate club it starts from the bottom again which makes it a little annoying.

Hope this gets fixed soon, otherwise I'll be sitting with 4 useless affiliate links for the next few seasons (lol).

Thanks again for the great work!

IMG_9322.PNG

I've been working on making the affiliates 'removable' - so that people can search for new ones, next years game I'll try and give people a little more control over which ones are picked up ... this years implementation was partially to see whether people liked the concept (which thankfully they have) and now I know its fairly popular I'll look to enhance and improve it moving forward :D

(sorry for the slow movement on this - but I have to maintain and improve the entire product)

On 15/03/2021 at 00:23, Marc Vaughan said:

I've been working on making the affiliates 'removable' - so that people can search for new ones, next years game I'll try and give people a little more control over which ones are picked up ... this years implementation was partially to see whether people liked the concept (which thankfully they have) and now I know its fairly popular I'll look to enhance and improve it moving forward :D

(sorry for the slow movement on this - but I have to maintain and improve the entire product)

At least we can now remove useless affiliates, hopefully next year will be a better feature. 

Is it next year we are going to have a revamp to national team management btw? 😉

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for adding the option to Terminate Affiliate however I have noticed that when I now view the squad of one of my affiliate clubs it has 3 buttons at the bottom Terminate Afiliation, View, and Action however the action button appears to be bugged because when I click on it the action menu dosnt appear it just ends the affiliation.

Edited by TheHurricane
3 hours ago, Marc Vaughan said:

Would you mind sending me the save game and letting me know what device you're using?

(as it might be specific to a particular skin)

It happens on all my saves on both my Samsung Galaxy S9 and my Samsung Galaxy Tab A7

• 1 month later...