Had enough now....JADED AGAIN!!!!!

image.thumb.png.855fa010cf1bfbc0600ece6582f8ee31.pngimage.png.91ab286f114c1ddd6fad3c95b11fd7f3.pngimage.png.cb58430d866661ec3b793805a99505a0.pngimage.thumb.png.b7233112051bed1251982b752cc62da5.png

Absolutely had enough of this now.

Had players jaded throughout this save. And i just can't solve it.

Tried Less pre season training, more preseason training. 

Lower intense training, double intense......

Resting players, not resting them. Resting them for games.....nothing works.

How the hell can you be jaded after 9 games of the season!!!!!!! No summer tournaments either.... JOKE!!!!

Hard to tell without slightly more info. Looking at where you are in the save, I'm going to assume they're both full Croatia internationals, so playing games into mid-June even if it's a non-tournament year. If you're in Europe, they're playing a lot of games, and they don't have good Natural Fitness attributes, this is fairly likely to happen. It's not hard to solve though, holiday them for a week and it should be fine.

image.thumb.png.1a03ffb81b48d3753df099c3923f5312.png

image.thumb.png.ebb434cb2be88d77465b2915cb19ea25.png

Both have very high Natural fitness and Croatia had 1 friendly in the Summer.

And i have tried to holiday them and just a few games later, they are jaded again. And its not just them. i'll get to a point in the season when 5 or more players are "Jaded".

Edited by BamBamBam

1 hour ago, BamBamBam said:

image.thumb.png.855fa010cf1bfbc0600ece6582f8ee31.pngimage.png.91ab286f114c1ddd6fad3c95b11fd7f3.pngimage.png.cb58430d866661ec3b793805a99505a0.pngimage.thumb.png.b7233112051bed1251982b752cc62da5.png

Absolutely had enough of this now.

Had players jaded throughout this save. And i just can't solve it.

Tried Less pre season training, more preseason training. 

Lower intense training, double intense......

Resting players, not resting them. Resting them for games.....nothing works.

How the hell can you be jaded after 9 games of the season!!!!!!! No summer tournaments either.... JOKE!!!!

Sports scientists can help you to reduce jadedness in players.

Rotate your squad, rest the players who are jaded. They are young players, and you should not be running young players into the ground anyway. 

If you are having players getting jaded at this stage of a season then there are only two things it can be due to. Either they have played a fair bit of football in the summer and not had a good break (maybe coupled with an early start in Europe or a long preseason), or you have been playing them for every minute of every game (an exaggeration, but the vast majority of minutes they will have played) including preseason.

I mean the solution for this is pretty easy. If a player is jaded, rest them. If you want to avoid players getting jaded, rotate them. If you are seeing jaded players often, you are not doing one or both of these things well.

2 minutes ago, sporadicsmiles said:

Rotate your squad, rest the players who are jaded. They are young players, and you should not be running young players into the ground anyway. 

If you are having players getting jaded at this stage of a season then there are only two things it can be due to. Either they have played a fair bit of football in the summer and not had a good break (maybe coupled with an early start in Europe or a long preseason), or you have been playing them for every minute of every game (an exaggeration, but the vast majority of minutes they will have played) including preseason.

I mean the solution for this is pretty easy. If a player is jaded, rest them. If you want to avoid players getting jaded, rotate them. If you are seeing jaded players often, you are not doing one or both of these things well.

Sorry but that solution is wrong. 

I've tried resting them.

I've tried rotating the squad.

I have 3 squads effectively and yet i still get the jaded issue. Its laughable.image.thumb.png.21e74fd1f3f49bca76ab26075ec8d7df.png

image.thumb.png.cdff515a087527c44b97af2c46181cfb.png

1 minute ago, BamBamBam said:

Those are the reasons you get jaded players. Whether you like it or not. If you are not adapting to what you see, that is on you.

If you think it is a bug, post it as such in the bug forum and upload the save so SI can take a look. 

4 minutes ago, BamBamBam said:

I've tried resting them.

I've tried rotating the squad.

I have 3 squads effectively and yet i still get the jaded issue. Its laughable.image.thumb.png.21e74fd1f3f49bca76ab26075ec8d7df.png

image.thumb.png.cdff515a087527c44b97af2c46181cfb.png

Could you go into the profile of one of the players and go to Reports -> Form, make sure to have "All teams" and "All competitions" selected and show the whole screen. That will let us see how many games they've played recently and perhaps it will show something.

3 minutes ago, sporadicsmiles said:

Those are the reasons you get jaded players. Whether you like it or not. If you are not adapting to what you see, that is on you.

If you think it is a bug, post it as such in the bug forum and upload the save so SI can take a look. 

Great help, thanks

8 minutes ago, XaW said:

Could you go into the profile of one of the players and go to Reports -> Form, make sure to have "All teams" and "All competitions" selected and show the whole screen. That will let us see how many games they've played recently and perhaps it will show something.

This player was jaded after 9 league games. I did not start him in the first few!

Then i rotated him after just 5 games in a row, which had a international break in it.

Then again, rested after just 4 games in a row.

image.thumb.png.96a44bad06d11892b10bf1328ea5a0f2.png

3 minutes ago, BamBamBam said:

This player was jaded after 9 league games. I did not start him in the first few!

Then i rotated him after just 5 games in a row, which had a international break in it.

Then again, rested after just 4 games in a row.

image.thumb.png.96a44bad06d11892b10bf1328ea5a0f2.png

Can you change the "Billericay Town" in the top right to "All teams"? Perhaps he has played too much for a youth team or an international side?

Just now, BamBamBam said:

Its the same

image.thumb.png.2a64fc31234662bf0ce10fe4ecaadd11.png

Then I think you should upload a save for SI in a bug report. I've never had this, so it could be something you are doing that we are unaware of, or that your specific setup triggers something. Creating a bug report will at the very least give you an answer from SI.

Just now, XaW said:

Then I think you should upload a save for SI in a bug report. I've never had this, so it could be something you are doing that we are unaware of, or that your specific setup triggers something. Creating a bug report will at the very least give you an answer from SI.

I will try, but its unlikely to be fixed anytime soon, going by their record for bug fixing this season. Cheers.

Jadedness/freshness is a threshold. If you are constantly waiting for your players to barely get out of being jaded, then keep playing them the same way as before, then the same problem will always return. 

Always send them on holiday instead of resting.

It looks like your players are playing 4-5 matches in a row in between rests. When people are talking about rotation, it's normally understood as "play one, rest one".  4-5 games in a row is not enough rotation for most players, certainly not fullbacks with average natural fitness that also play international games. 

Worst case scenario, you can edit jadedness and just reset the cycle. They should be good for a year or two that way. Jadedness is likely to show up again unless you change your habits though. 

Edited by Nacaw

Also, what sort of pre-season training are you doing? That impacts how quickly players can get fatigued and jaded, as higher fatigue pre-season training increases how much they can play before they get tired.

Thanks for the help. I think this is a issue with the game.

I've tried:

Resting the players.

Sending them on holiday.

Changing the Pre season training.

Changing Tactics.

Having the best Physio's and Medical staff.

Rotation. And if you are telling me you have to rest them/play them each game, well that just isn't how it works irl. How many teams do that!!!!

10 hours ago, Nacaw said:

Jadedness/freshness is a threshold. If you are constantly waiting for your players to barely get out of being jaded, then keep playing them the same way as before, then the same problem will always return. 

Always send them on holiday instead of resting.

It looks like your players are playing 4-5 matches in a row in between rests. When people are talking about rotation, it's normally understood as "play one, rest one".  4-5 games in a row is not enough rotation for most players, certainly not fullbacks with average natural fitness that also play international games. 

Worst case scenario, you can edit jadedness and just reset the cycle. They should be good for a year or two that way. Jadedness is likely to show up again unless you change your habits though. 

Not sure if this will help you, however, it's worth a shot.

On days that my players are said to be resting on the training screen I systematically put my players who are at a higher risk of injury to rest from training.

I have noticed in doing this my players condition increases faster and  there are never any injuries on these days that I have specifically asked my players to rest.

So not to be too clicky with putting all the at risk players to rest on rest days in training I have a copy of my squad screen that shows the 'overall risk' added to the view and highlight all the players that need a rest who are at risk from injury and set the amount of days to rest according to the training schedule you have to hover over the tab on the 'players' tab and select 'all players' to highlight the players, otherwise you can not highlight all the players at once that need a rest.

Like so... 

482893078_hoverhere.png.b3539adf1068641a18b2ee47fba3fed6.png

57666160_clickhere.png.70a257498a73ece58b8a31ee391adc5c.png

1509267961_highlightplayers.thumb.png.a46413d0928ce0caa03f3f967d1f3283.png

Hope this may be able to help, it has to be done throughout pre season and the actual season.

Edited by SOULjah

6 minutes ago, BamBamBam said:

Top of  the thread.

I've read the entire thread 2 times now, still can't see the word jaded being mentioned in the pics, but as I said I'm not familiar with the skin you're using so it may just be me.

2 hours ago, zindrinho said:

I've read the entire thread 2 times now, still can't see the word jaded being mentioned in the pics, but as I said I'm not familiar with the skin you're using so it may just be me.

These 2 at the time were in need of/or having a rest because they were jaded.image.png.253fd237c919c60252ef10ce4097e40c.png

8 minutes ago, Mars_Blackmon said:

I did, you didn’t post anything about tactics or training nor did the other guy (who also didn’t post any players)

If I'm the other guy, I switch tactics against who I'm playing against.

My post was just simple micromanagement to implement throughout a season.

If you aren't talking about me, my apologies!

On 14/03/2021 at 12:49, Spurs08 said:

Hard to tell without slightly more info. Looking at where you are in the save, I'm going to assume they're both full Croatia internationals, so playing games into mid-June even if it's a non-tournament year. If you're in Europe, they're playing a lot of games, and they don't have good Natural Fitness attributes, this is fairly likely to happen. It's not hard to solve though, holiday them for a week and it should be fine.

"Chile’s Alexis Sánchez has played in 52 games for club and country in his 2015-16 season, which began last summer. His Arsenal teammate, Germany’s Mesut Özil, has taken part in 55. And the Argentine ironman Lionel Messi — despite missing a number of games this season to injury — racked up his 56th appearance this week."

That was just an article I did read when trying to find the average games played by a premier league player, I couldn´t find that info, the fact is that many players play most games for their clubs in a PL season, in my FM game most of my players played 30 on average when I started in the PL, the AI clubs are only a bit higher as they too take jaded players out.

If I played my star player 56 times in a season he would probably be dead and he has 20 natural fitness. The big problem seems to be internationals which FM doesn´t handle correctly when it comes to fatigue, the league itself and the European games seem to be done just fine. If f.ex. central defenders aren´t injured then they usually play in real life, not much rotation going on in most clubs when it comes to the two central defenders.

This player cant go a game without getting injured and hes just come back into the team and bang he gets kind of injured again . I'm getting at least one injury every 2 games

Callum Harriott_ Injuries.png

Untitled.png

Edited by jckc221013jamie

12 hours ago, zindrinho said:

I still cant see where it says they are jaded, just needing or getting a rest.

So you want me to go back though my messages  and saves so i can give you proof of the message that said they were jaded, because you don't believe me?

No reason to lock horns guys. This seems like something that is occurring in his game for whatever reason. Since very few others experience it, I'm suspecting it's something the user is doing that triggers it, but the only way to know for sure is to have SI investigate. So let's just await that. This thread seems to be going nowhere, so I'm locking it to avoid it trailing off.

Please report it as a potential bug and have SI investigate, if you have not done so already.

• XaW locked this topic