How to edit existing competitions without recreating the entire structure

phantom1998

I vaguely remember this from long time ago where you select the option to create cups and lower structure.  And then manually edit the file so that you can use the advance rules to edit existing league.  Is this still possible? I just want to change the amount of games that each league plays without recreating the entire thing.  Thanks.

On 12/03/2021 at 01:55, Renobr said:

Advance editor?

click on rules -> add rules, select desired country and add lower divisions and cups to existing structure.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/03/2021 at 17:32, phantom1998 said:

I vaguely remember this from long time ago where you select the option to create cups and lower structure.  And then manually edit the file so that you can use the advance rules to edit existing league.  Is this still possible? I just want to change the amount of games that each league plays without recreating the entire thing.  Thanks.

If you mean to edit leagues that are already created, like removing the wage cap from the MLS etc. This can be done without having to recreate the entire league.

Its under advanced rules then fixture rules, then into the league you want. Then squad selection rules. So you can add salary caps or remove them for any league you want that already exists,