Does anyone have ideas in what's going wrong? My team finished 2nd in the Belarusian league and it said my board are delighted that they qualified for the Euro Cup 2. This has happened 2 seasons in but I have never got to play a game within the cup. It never shows up in the competitions menu.

• SI Staff

Hi @sarahstarzx, thank you for your post on this.

We have been unable to reproduce this internally. Are you able to advise what team you are playing with, have you bought any store items such as Bank Boosts etc.

Any additional information you could provide to help us reproduce this internally would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks again.

• SI Staff

Also could you advise what platform you are on and if you have access to a Windows 10 machine where you could download the Windows Xbox Edition of FM21.

If you have access then I will share instructions on how to upload a save file to us.

@Michael Mallia

OK so this happened again tonight for the 3rd season in a row.  Uploaded pictures of my TV  for you to see. There is still no EC2 next to my team (playing as Neman Grodno). No European games in next seasons line up. All I wanna do is get a Belarusian team into Europe 😭

20210313_225434.jpg

20210313_225426.jpg

20210313_225340.jpg

Edited by sarahstarzx
To tag

Yeah same issue for me too playing on PC. I've got Khimik Svetlogorsk promoted and finished third, been told I've qualified for EC2 and then nothing happens. 

I've signed a player on the 4th March 2022, where I get the message that "he is looking forward to playing on a regular basis for Khimik Svetlogorsk in the UEFA Europa Conference League"

Then the next week I get a journalist asking me how the Belarussian league will cope without any teams playing European football. Really strange. 

Just uploaded the save file on the cloud service, named "Khimik glitched.fm"