Cannot access saved games (i.e load)

So briefly, I play on multiple devices (pc,laptop and series x). Recently I found a setting in the game preferences, whilst on my laptop that allowed me to “play offline”. Upon selecting this my saves from this device are unable to be picked up/shown in the load game menu on the other devices.
Thought it was an issue with my saves so deleted them from the pc and X. Laptop saves work fine, but I still cannot load them from the pc or X (They don’t even show).

Can no longer find the “play offline” option to uncheck this, so now I’m forced to play solely on my laptop. 
Is there a way this can be reversed?

To add, when signing in on my pc or Xbox a “game ui” used to load up prior to me selecting “offline”. This no longer shows up either. I feel this would correct my problem. Any ideas?

Thank you

• SI Staff

Hi @Ova have you tried clearing your cache and preferences? You can find it here: C:\Users\Your.Name\AppData\Local\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2021 Xbox Edition

You can delete both the Cache and Preferences folder from there (or alternatively, delete the entire FM21 Xbox Edition folder). Hopefully that resolves it.

In the meantime, I will have a look in the preferences and see if I can find this setting.

Thanks