I Became my Opponents Manager then game froze.

Late in the second half of a match I got a pop up to alert me to a player injury, however he was my opponents. I clicked take him off to see what would happen. When the match ended I was giving my opponents team talk (which was bugged out showing person1 in the options. It then allowed me to do my team talk then the game froze "Awaiting Media Reaction".

20210306223301_1.jpg

I had the same issue : same trigger with opponent player injury... clicked the pop up , got stuck on opponent tactics screen.

I had to take the pep talk for both team, witch was amazing : I was so proud of opponent players loosing to my lower division team, with a late goal in the 94min ! GG Eastleigh. :D

Waited a lot on " awaiting media .." , clicking and moved forward.

Glad it didn't crashed , was a hard worked win in the cup. :applause:

On 06/03/2021 at 22:40, frodomin said:

Late in the second half of a match I got a pop up to alert me to a player injury, however he was my opponents. I clicked take him off to see what would happen. When the match ended I was giving my opponents team talk (which was bugged out showing person1 in the options. It then allowed me to do my team talk then the game froze "Awaiting Media Reaction".

Thanks for uploading this issue. Anyone who's experienced this could you please upload a PKM for us to look further into the issue.

• 2 weeks later...

It happened to me but I managed to continue :lock:

Edited by lfc7