How to utilize, increase dribbles / game

Am hoping to understand how to use someone who can dribble. Am hoping to get someone in the mold of pulisic (under lampard), ASM, or Neymar when he plays as a LW (or as CAM too I guess...). I'm envisioning someone who will pick up the ball and hopefully be isolated 1v1 vs a defender, beat the defender and then start pulling other people out of position. Seems easiest to do this on the wings, as I can't seem to get any kind of 1v1 or space for a CAM to really ever play this way. 

I play 85% of my games with the 442. The tactic mostly works. Most goals come from the WPs on the left playing a long through ball, or from the FBa overlapping and crossing. In this tactic I'm hoping to turn the RM into a player that can dribble and beat people 1v1 when he does get the ball. The players I have currently for that position dont really fit as true wingers (they either lack pace or dribbling or both). I've tried winger a/s, inverted winger a/s, WMa with dribble more ticked on. 

15% of the time (when sean maquire is hurt) I switch to the second tactic and just hope the ball somehow bounces in. I'm more interested in trying to get the AML to be the person dribbling in this tactic. I was thinking APa? (I honestly don't understand the difference between the APa, IWa, and IFa in this position - ap attracts the ball more, then dribbles? IW gets the ball wide and then dribbles? IF gets the ball narrow then dribbles?) 

I'm hoping to sign a dribbler, and then throw them on at 60min or so if I need some magic. And am hoping to slightly tweak these two tactics when that happens to get them the ball and let them try to play hero ball. 

Screenshot (16).png

Screenshot (17).png