Can Winter Update Be Turned Off?

Hi everyone

Right, I appreciate im not very bright.

Now the match engine has changed with winter update, can it be changed back to how it was?

I dont like it, i enjoyed the game more before the winter update.

If it cant be turned back im deleting this version and playing an older version instead.

Thanks

46 minutes ago, FMunderachiever said:

Hi everyone

Right, I appreciate im not very bright.

Now the match engine has changed with winter update, can it be changed back to how it was?

I dont like it, i enjoyed the game more before the winter update.

If it cant be turned back im deleting this version and playing an older version instead.

Thanks

you could try looking in the tactics forum to see why you're losing more now than you did before.. you''ll get some solid advice there

Given the only changes to the match engine was goalkeeper distribution, further fixes for player ratings and how stats are recorded, I'm not entirely sure which changes you don't like.

- Further balancing of player ratings across both full and quick match engines
- Number of improvements and fixes to match stats, including key tackles, clear-cut chances and interceptions
- Improved goalkeeper distribution when set tactically via instructions
- Improvements to assistant advice during pre-game build up and matches 

Not sure how your match engine has changed ?

30 minutes ago, JordanMillward_1 said:

Given the only changes to the match engine was goalkeeper distribution, further fixes for player ratings and how stats are recorded, I'm not entirely sure which changes you don't like.

To be honest, i just find the whole game a bit **** anyway. I bounce around different saves doing mediocre in all of them. Its a mostly **** game imo.

I enjoy loading dosbox more and playing championship manager 97/98 and reliving my childhood. Not pages of contradictory information everywhere that can be interpreted 700 different ways.

9 minutes ago, FMunderachiever said:

To be honest, i just find the whole game a bit **** anyway. I bounce around different saves doing mediocre in all of them. Its a mostly **** game imo.

I enjoy loading dosbox more and playing championship manager 97/98 and reliving my childhood. Not pages of contradictory information everywhere that can be interpreted 700 different ways.

so you don't want a realistic game then, just one you can win every match?

• FrazT locked this topic