Sacked mid-season, New club - Help needed

Let me start off with a quick apology for creating a new thread so soon to my previous. It's just i am struggling for ideas on how to implement what I am hoping to achieve. I play on FM Touch btw so my tactical tinkering shouldn't affect familiarity?

Anyhow I was recently binned off from my previous club so I've taken over at a mid table championship side. The board wanted Attacking football which is what I am hoping to create too with this system.

I have had a quick scan of the players at the club and IMO these roles suit the players I have available to me best and again it looks fine on paper I believe, the roles selected I am hoping should give me numbers going forward when on the attack & variety in my building of attacks. However the one thing I am struggling with is coming up with the TI's that will complement the formation, roles selected & crucially the attacking brand of football required. I only have a small handful selected currently as shown.

I have high line selected as on my front 4 I have selected close down more instead of upping the whole teams pressing intensity as whilst on a high line I'm still going to need to maintain some defensive stability. My back 4 aren't blessed with eletric pace so I don't want to be continuously done over the top from a direct punt or through ball.

Thanks in advance.

Preston.png

• 2 weeks later...

Quick update on this. Seem to have found a nice tactic similar to the opening post. Changes off the top my head though were. CM(d) instead of the DLP, Inside forward instead of IW & the Winger might be on support now too. I play Narrow, the LOE is slightly higher and team press is slightly urgent.

The combinations across the pitch result in some lovely football being played, my pressing forward is an absolute machine I think that could be partly down to his PPM's helping though. One further question I have though is I have an emerging left winger who only suits being an out and out winger, so should I play him using that role are there any changes TI's or player roles tweaks I could make to fit him without too much disruption to the overall tactic?

On 12/03/2021 at 15:18, Reedy_1988 said:

One further question I have though is I have an emerging left winger who only suits being an out and out winger, so should I play him using that role are there any changes TI's or player roles tweaks I could make to fit him without too much disruption to the overall tactic?

Save your tactic, open a new slot & load it in, then invert all of the roles so you have a left winger

Big fan of doing that, mixes it up for the opposition & gives some players that don't fit into tactic 1 some game time