Prague-tice Makes Perfect

November 2027

Fixtures

67136c41383d5f67fb90400204d2d2b9.png

League Table

fba9b1d9fb9c940fc5f95ce03ae8adcf.png

The Praha 1-2-3 carried on till the end of November with the only difference being that we finished this month at the top while Slavia and Sparta both dropped points this month.In the league we picked up maximum points and did so in perfect fashion as we won all three games and we didn't even concede a goal which make this an amazing month.We beat Slavia Praha in what was a quite a boring derby game which was settled by a goal courtesy of VAR,no issues in the game against Zlín while we destroyed my old side Xaverov in matchday three as we moved to the top of the table.For the MOL Cup,I played a rotated side but we did enough to get past Vlašim as we moved onto the quarter finals which is my best performane in the MOL Cup.

Just the one game in December in which will be facing Zbrojovka Brno,a win against them won't see anything change for us but if we drop points we could lose first place depending on other results but we should be able to beat them as our recent from has been sensational.The only other to note about December is that we will get my first youth intake preview at the club so it will be interesting to see how it is after being at a club who's facilities are literally at the bottom.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Youth Intake Preview

838c72db3972e98064d154124e74115a.png

Doesn't look too good on paper but it does look like we will have two players to keep an eye on,one being a goalkeeper and one being a defensive midfielder so it will be interesting to see how good these two players are with the facilities we have.

December 2027

Fixture

ff37f8c3ae00bcc1457e91e971c61414.png

League Table

98591c5044375e21aa74a6a92a1b04c6.png

It was a straight forward win over Brno as we easily controlled the match from start to finish as we kept top spot with a comfortable 2-0 win,the funny thing to come out of this match was that both of the goals we scored came in the top two for goal of the month.As you can see we have opened a slight gap over Slavia Praha as they dropped points in a 0-0 draw with Zlín so that has given us a small advantage in the race for first place.

We have three competitive games in January but all three are in a different competition as all three matches are in the Tipsport Liga.This competition has some quite random teams as there are top flight sides,second tier sides and Slovakian sides.In our group we will be facing Slovan Bratislava,Viktoria Plzeň B and Viktoria Žižkov,I generally believe we will be too strong for both Viktoria sides so we should pick six points from those two games.Only one team can qualify from the group and it will be who wins the game between ourselves and Slovan Bratislava,they are in pretty decent form as they sit in third place in Slovakia's Fortuna Liga so we will need to be at our best if we are to beat them as they are in similar position to ourselves.This competition actually gives us a good shot at winning silverware as the majority of the teams are weaker than us so I will be going out to win the competition although prize money for this competition is really poor as the winner will only receive just over £18k for winning the competition!

January 2028

Fixtures

5840dfe2316996b5bb0cf20461f194b7.png

Manager's Thoughts

I'm not actually bothered by the results in the friendlies as they were for fitness purposes as January is all about the Tipsport Liga.As you can see we had no problems in the group as we topped it with a 100% record which included an extremely impressive performance against Slovan Bratislava in what was billed as a close game so to run out winners like that was phenomenal,we didn't any problems with any of the Viktoria teams as we won them both comfortably.We played Sokolov in the semi-finals and we crushed them 7-1 in which they can consider themselves lucky to not have conceded double figures,the funny part of this game came after the match when Sokolov's manager claimed we aren't as good as we think we are,really wish I could remind him who will be playing in the final.

February sees the league return to action and we will be playing five competitive games,four in the league and one in the Tipsport Liga.In the league we will be facing Baník Ostrava,Mladá Boleslav,FK Teplice and Slovan Liberec,I am hoping we can carry on our form from before our break as we currently sit top and if we can keep going then it will increase our chances of getting in the Championship group by quite a bit,we should be able to win at least three of these games with Baník Ostrava being the most difficult of the four matches,they are one of the teams who are fighting among the top teams so they cannot be taken lightly so it should be an interesting affair between the two teams.In the Tipsport Liga we are in the final and we will be facing either Slavia Prague B or Zlín,I think we should be aiming for silverware as I do believe we will be too strong for either team but we will need to be at our best to ensure we get the victory.

February 2028

Fixtures

f71ff55ce4208c9e73b95418292a0a65.png

League Table

7cfc7523e04b020b34a21b3f40c64199.png

Honestly it was a pretty solid month as we picked up nine points from twelve which has seen us keep first place but the lead has now dropped to one point which is surprisingly ahead of Sparta Praha after Slavia lost to Baník Ostrava which is quite annoying as they also beat us which means they beat two of the top three sides with an identical scoreline of 1-0.As for our loss to them,it was an even game and if anyone was going to win then it was more than likely going to be by one goal but unfortunately for us it went to the opposition.The big talking point of the month for me was seeing us clinch the Tipsort Liga with a convincing 4-2 victory in the final to claim my first bit of silverware as Dukla Praha manager and it is also the first time the club has won that competition which makes it even better!

Just the four games in March,three in the league and one in the MOL Cup.In the league we will be facing Bohemians Praha,Slovácko and Sparta Praha.I think we should win the first two of our fixtures for March as they are both struggling but one of them is a local derby so anything can happen in those types of games.The Sparta Praha match will be extremely tough for either side as victory is what both teams need as a win here could be pivotal in the race for first place and the advantage in the Championship group.In the MOL Cup we are facing  Baník Ostrava,it is a winnable game and I think we can do so as I want a bit of revenge against them for the recent league defeat,we have exceeded the board's expectations in this competition so at least I know the board won't be too disappointed if we lose at this stage.

Youth Intake Preview

00d6cc6edf8c28c63d78373aac5671fc.png

Libor Zlamal

Jan Hruska

Well this didn't go as expected and I only have myself to blame,I bought in a HoYD to do these intakes but guess what I forgot to do...I forgot to put the HoYD as the one responsible to do the intakes and instead I left it to the Director of fottball.That is a really dumb move on my part!

I am really happy with the two better prospects from this intake as they have the potential to play a part in the first team if they get to their peak,even below Hruska we have another four players who could reach a level good enough to be a solid rotation option or backup player so I am really happy with this intake.The goalkeeper mentioned in the preview falls into the second catergory with the other 2,5* players so I am optimistic we could see some of these players reach the first team in the future and I don't even have to worry about selling them as our financial situation is actually pretty solid.Seven players will definitely be offered contracts and I will be letting the one responsible decide on the rest of the contracts.

Youth Intake Nationality Tracker (Whole Career)

688f1326afdd5c063b6e6f05a0377973.png

MOL Cup - Praha Domination

9103594c705a749ce102923075bd519f.png

That ladies and gentlemen is how one city destroyed the MOL Cup....let's give it up for Praha!!!

March 2028

Fixtures

b097e7d8f8678d69e84e57037c5e1712.png

League table

4737c94c3ac40451ffb457b72b19f67e.png

What a solid month that was in the league as we won all three matches as we finished at the top of the table with a five point gap over Slavia Praha.I am over the moon with both derby victories over Bohemians Praha and Sparta Praha as we were fantastic all over the pitch considering our circumstances,I've already shown what happened in the Slovácko match and I still find it quite bizarre that we won 6-2 and somehow managed to finish the game with nine men after two sending offs.The MOL Cup saw me crown Yurchenko as a hero after his injury time winner sent us through to the semi-finals,I generally thought we had blown it after throwing away a two goal lead but Yurchenko with a screamer outside of the box won us the game and what a time to score his fifth goal of the season as well!The goals conceded would usually be a bit worrying but due to the circumstances of injuries (peaked at 7 at one point) and suspensions,I didn't even manager to field the same back four at all in March so the cohesion wasn't quite at where it usually is.

We have five games to play in April,four are in the league while the other is the MOL Cup.In the league we will be facing Viktoria Plzeň,Vlašim,Hradec Králové and Jablonec,I know what I have to do and that is gain eight points as that will guarantees us first place going into the Championship group.I think we should be able to pick up nine points from these three games with Viktoria Plzeň being the most difficult of the these four matches but even then,we could clinch first place with less than eight points as Slavia Praha have to face Sparta Praha on matchday two in April.In the MOL Cup we will be facing Sparta Praha,it's a derby game so I am fully motivated for this game as I want more bragging rights in Praha and I believe Sparta are there for the taking after we beat them 3-1 in our last match up.

April 2028

Fixtures

49c4a7f05542a04d71faf242309c81e1.png

Championship Group Table

248d23a509ad0c28a03cf25ecff3c319.png

We ended the regular part of the season in fantastic fashion as we won all four matches to cement top spot going into the Champions Group Stage,we were solid in every game but the goals dried out a bit which coincided with Mrozek getting injured as he had a fantastic partnership with Wilson which Jelinek doesn't at the minute.We completely blew it in the first game of the Championship stage as we drew 1-1 with Mlada Boleslav,Vacek got himself sent off in the first  half which was extremely annoying as we had to play nearly an hour with ten men,I suppose I should be happy with a point but it was a stupid tackle which he didn't need to make and it put us at a disadvantage.We also played in the MOL Cup and we beat have made it through to the final after a 1-0 win thanks to a Vacek header from a set piece,other than that it was a very tight game and it was always going to be settled by one goal or penalties so I am grateful we manged to win in ninety minutes.

We enter the final month of the season with five games left to play,four are in the league and the other match is in the MOL Cup.In the league we will be playing Slavia Praha,Viktoria Plzeň,Baník Ostrava and Sparta Praha to round the season off,the scenario is simple and it is if we get four points from these four games then we are guaranteed the title as Slavia Praha can only get 79 points at most.The MOL Cup is a bit of a surprise as we are actually facing Bohemians Praha in the final after they knocked out Slavia Praha on penalties,I was actually expecting to face Slavia but facing Bohemians gives us a better chance of more silverware for the club.

Edited by B.W.G

May 2028

Fixtures

da9dd1c82b1a199af6d2224202a7e1f4.png

League Table

df689b871885cfca007a756676a13add.png

VAR....I love you!

We picked up eight points from twelve as we wrapped up the title,we actually won the title in the 1-0 win against Slavia Praha,the goal was confirmed by VAR which is the second time we have beaten them this season thanks to VAR.I was very annoyed at the 2-2 draw against Viktoria Plzeň as we blew a 2-0 lead and they equalized very late on but we came back in brilliant fashion as we beat Baník Ostrava 3-1.The final game of the season saw us draw 1-1 with Sparta Praha,it was a pretty boring game as there were very few chances throughout the match and a draw was a fair result.We made it a treble as we won the MOL Cup with a very easy 3-0 win over Bohemians Praha in a very one sided final.

Next up is the end of season update.

Edited by B.W.G

0af77a0bf075fcb1539da6d70c3f78ab.png

Fortuna Liga - End of Season - 2027/28

General - Vision - Facilities - Finances

Season Review

Transfers - Released - Youth

The only transfers I was responsible for was on the incoming side after the 16/7.I spent about £600k on six players with the majority of it being on Mrozek,£500k may seem a bit pricey now but I am pretty confident we can sell him for more than we paid as he was a very big fish in a small pond at Opava.Radjabov and Yurchenko were my bargain picks for the window as they were good enough for the first XI from the moment they came through the door.I also have to give credit to the director of football for the signing of Wilson,he was an absolute bargain at £145k.

Schedule 1 - 2 - 3

Competitions

Fortuna Liga - Winners

5a8bc4d1f60ccaeccdf8b765f0b0e97b.pnga2224e796f4647a4ac6eba969e14e489.png

What a fantastic season that was as we finished as we won the title in my first season and we did so with quite a comfortable margin as we won it with a thirteen point gap over local rivals Slavia Praha.The team performed brilliantly all season and it was a fully deserved title win,I was also impressed with the way the 4-2-4 worked for us as it was great in attack and solid in defence although it left a lot to be desired when it came to discipline,we were the worse team in the league when it came to discipline as we wracked up 98 yellow cards and 4 red cards,the nearest to us in that regard was actually my old club Xaverov who got 91 yellow cards and 5 Red Cards.

MOL Cup - Winners

01dce381bd2ec1961dcb1562234c20da.png

What a fantastic run in the MOL Cup that was as we recorded Dukla Praha's first success in this competition ever.We had a couple of really easy games then the pressure was turned right up as we just about got past Vlasim and Banik Ostrava with single goal Margins.The semi-finals saw our first local derby as we beat Sparta Praha 1-0 thanks to a set piece.The final against Bohemians Praha was actually our easiest match in the competition since the second round and they can consider themselves lucky it was only 3-0 as we completely dominated the game.

Tipsort Liga - Winners

b579b4a3f8e214bcd46e832ac23b42a6.png

Well this was easier than expected to win as we destroyed every team in the competition to win our first bit of silverware this season.When a B team causes you more trouble than one of Slovakia's biggest teams then it shows you how unusual this competition is,to further this we actually played a second tier side in the semi-final of this competition and completely destroyed them.Happy to have won this competition but I am hoping I don't have to compete in it again as it seems it's a competition the board don't actually care for.

Players.Stats and Awards

Overall Best XI

Accolades 1 - 2 - Best XI

c13dcfe7f82b1f191ac6c9652ad7a4c5.png0f2d2125aa1183618ee828be995a87f3.png

Alex Radjabov

Tomas Vacek

Gennady Yurchenko

Adam Dvorak

J.Araugo Wilson

Manager's Thoughts

This season has actually left me quite speechless as I wasn't even a frontrunner for this job so to not only get the job but to go on to win a treble has left me gobsmacked.The team played brilliantly with the 4-2-4 I used at Xaverov when I was managing in the Fortuna:Nardoni Liga in 26/27 so I am really happy to see it worked in the top flight.I also have to heap a lot of praise on whoever signed Wilson,our first choice striker netter 32 goals in 41 appearances,what an absolute bargain as he cost the club just £145k,he is now worth £525k so he has certainly shown he was a brilliant signing.The majority of the signings I made were actually players I scouted when I was at Xaverov so it wasn't even the case of looking a new players as I knew who I wanted from the get go so I am even more pleased these signings worked out for us.

For next season,things are going to change quite massively for the club as we will be competing in the Champions League and that will give us a massive boost in regards to the financial side of things,this will be able to open up different paths for us to follow as we could improve the facilities at the club or use it to improve the scouting range as if we can get world wide scouting then that could help us find more bargains which could help in the long run although we do have a five player foreign limit so I do have to be careful with that.For my aims for next season,I want to be aiming for the European spots which will now be a continuous aim for the foreseeable future as that will bring money into the club,I think it is more than reasonable to be aiming high again and if we can find the right players then I don't see why we can't challenge for the title again.

Career Stats

4381220ac92c540650a7c81e5172440b.png