Prague-tice Makes Perfect

651268dbdc7f91c3a34651e853197757.png

First thing on my to-do list: Find a republic.

Czech.

Why the Czech Republic?

The Czech Republic is a country not often visited when it comes to playing FM.The other reason why I have chosen this country is that it is landlocked with four other countries,they are Germany,Poland,Slovakia and Austria,bordering these four countries is something I will be keeping an eye out on in future with regards to the save.

What type of save is this?

It will be starting out in the sixth tier but I will be signing players who are u23,I am hoping that we win the Champions League with a whole team of youth graduates at some point,I will start the build a country portion of this save after winning the Champions League as I want to get the Fortuna Liga as high as possible.

Will this just be a Czech league only save?

No it won't.I want this to be as realistic as possible just to create some serious obstacles to overcome so there will be quite a few leagues loaded but I will show more of the setup in the next post.

What are the goals of this save?

The aim is to win the Champions League,win the Champions League using my youth setup and to help the Fortuna Liga break the top five leagues consisting of England,Spain,Italy,Germany and France.

With the current goals of the save,do yo want some sort of impact on International football?

Yes I do.

When it comes to developing players,I would love nothing more to help Czech Republic in overshadowing the achievements of Czechoslovakia which was runner up twice in the World Cup (1934 and 1962) as well as winners of the European Championship  in 1976.

Next up is the save setup!

Edited by B.W.G
  • Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Save Setup

c6cca2dfa153e9d0ff8ecdaea506f2ed.png

The league setup looks like this to increase the realism a bit,we have the four countries surrounding the Czech Republic,countries at a similar level to ourselves as well as two other countries that make up the big five.The other reason why this many leagues were loaded as it was recommended due to the expansion pack I am using which is by @majesticeternity and @Daveincid

The files from the expansion pack I am using are :

69bf2aba8302f43cb4b0b8e8a3388c9c.png

Best of luck with this save, man. Nice to see a save in a land less-trodden in these parts. I have a query, though. 

28 minutes ago, B.W.G said:

It will be starting out as a youth only save

25 minutes ago, B.W.G said:

No it won't.I want this to be as realistic as possible

Isn't this a slight contradiction? I know people love youth only saves in these parts, but in real life fans would be furious at a manager who completely ignored the transfer market, so much so he'd eventually find himself in hot water.

Or have I read this wrong? Apologies if so.

Just now, withnail316 said:

Best of luck with this save, man. Nice to see a save in a land less-trodden in these parts. I have a query, though. 

Isn't this a slight contradiction? I know people love youth only saves in these parts, but in real life fans would be furious at a manager who completely ignored the transfer market, so much so he'd eventually find himself in hot water.

Or have I read this wrong? Apologies if so.

It's more of a case I screwed up,I actually wrote everything last night and I just copy and pasted what I wrote up :lol:

I will be signing players but they will be all under 23.

1 minute ago, B.W.G said:

It's more of a case I screwed up,I actually wrote everything last night and I just copy and pasted what I wrote up :lol:

I will be signing players but they will be all under 23.

Ah, the Leipzig approach. Fair enough, man. 

The (Un)Lucky Team

e9a8ad28fd84a68a99e50e1dfb96f608.png

SC Xaverov Horní Počernice

Club Background + Facilities

cc1a6cb7258da049fa5f1101f96de583.png

I decided to pick a team in Prague as their is a lot of competition to try and become the biggest team in Prague,I also wanted to pick a team who had either no history or very little history with Xaverov falling into the latter of two choices so we will pretty much have a blank slate.

The Team

11e79510139433a296b96190ecc8ec90.pngaa3fb62d598dbd1857227e8c5dd1110c.png

This is my entire team which includes "B" Team players and my under 19's.As you can see it's a pretty weak side at the minute but I haven't really got a lot of time to get players in as we play our first league game in five days so we may struggle to start off with but luckily the board's expectations is the top half for this season so we do have time to get things sorted with regards to transfers.The only other thing to note is that the players I am signing have to be scouted first and not just signed after looking at them.

21 minutes ago, Gizmo7 said:

Love Eastern European football - good luck man! 

Thanks! I think this is the first time managing in Eastern Europe since FM13.

1 minute ago, Gizmo7 said:

You look to have inherited a fruity 5-star 16 year old there..! :eek:

He is really good for this level so I doubt I will be able to keep him for long.

ba5e1e70ee8586d48a7aaa2c92c721c8.png

July 2020

Fixtures

48f84a9b3f0f829ff53a2dc4fbebec2e.png

Table

206473d11a7bd4d489619f5d0a0cf43b.png

Manager's Thoughts

Well we got off to a good start as we won two out of two to start off the season with,we then faced one of the title favourites in Tempo Praha and we were absolutely destroyed by them,the difference in quality between a mid-table side and one of the favourites was eye opening but it will be something that I will work at to reduce.Off the pitch we have transfers arranged from other clubs but they will arrive in August due to the transfer window but it turns out that we can bring in players straight away if they are unattached,with that in mind,we bought in Marek Bocek to strengthen the MC role but he came in after the 6-0 loss so he had no affect on that game.

We have eight games in August but only five of these games matter as the other three are friendlies.If we can be in the top eight come the end of the month then that will be brilliant for us as that keeps us in line to meet the board expectations,I don't really want to comment the opposition but I know we have a really tough match against Aritma B who are regarded as one of the strongest teams at this level.With the transfer window now being open,I will be looking to strengthen pretty much every role as we are quite weak in a lot of areas,we have four players who are guaranteed to come in but I would like to strengthen the goalkeeper position as well as defence but we will see if that can happen.

August 2020

Fixtures

847b1962f465df60ccbd02f96224b980.png

League Tables

fbd8fa4cbbc8f923ebd5a903e2c79383.png

Manager's Thoughts

We won four out of five goals as we moved up to fifth place in the league.The loss to Hrdlorezy was annoying as we blew a 2-1 lead late on in the match as we made two stupid mistakes in defence.We then won the next four which included our first penalty shootout win in the league over Aritma B,the last two games of the month have more than made up for the hammering we took against Tempo Praha in July.Off the field we have been active in the transfer window and it saw us bring in five players,unfortunately for us they were all outfield players as I tried to bring in a goalkeeper but we have had no success,the cycle would go we offer contract to the player,the player is fine with it and then the player rejects it,this has happened seven times now!

Four more games in September and it is bit of a mixed month in regards to the teams we are facing.We have a tough game against Kyje,a game against Smichov who are around a similar position to ourselves and two games against lower placed teams in the shape of Vrsovice and Kunratrice.I would love to get at least seven points from these four games but as long as we stay in the top eight then that will be acceptable as that is a top half finish like the board want.

It seems that we have something in common here - as I’m doing a pretty similar thing in Switzerland, although I’ll endeavour to move jobs where I can. 
I always keep an eye out on your threads - so good luck with this!

5 hours ago, _Ben_ said:

It seems that we have something in common here - as I’m doing a pretty similar thing in Switzerland, although I’ll endeavour to move jobs where I can. 
I always keep an eye out on your threads - so good luck with this!

Thanks!

I've not really concentrated on developing just one team in FM21 which is something I wanted to do but I wanted to do it a country where barely anyone goes.The other reason for Czech Republic is that it's a 3* league so there is room for growth in the future which I want to help fulfill.

1 hour ago, Sonic Youth said:

Czech-ing in!

:D

Nice start and looks like you’re enjoying this adventure.

Thanks!

It certainly been a nice start and I am finding it more enjoyable as I no I will be up against it as I will be here for a long time.It's also quite fun to see that you can thrash teams and also be thrashed in the same season :lol:

September 2020

Fixtures

ac1817617c638ef7688be11c7091d9c4.png

League Table

d4a12c8058b45ef1235032868f00c7a1.png

Manager's Thoughts

What a month that was as we stormed every game in September as we shot up to second place,I have to give a special shout out to Petr Skuhravy who scored ten goals during September.he doesn't look much but he is having a brilliant time in a front two.The only real sore spot for me came in the 5-0 win over Kunratice,we lost our right back for up to six weeks with a twisted ankle and that is quite annoying as he was slowly coming into his own and now he has this setback.Off the pitch the transfer deadline came and went,we bought in Jakob Mrozek,took me nine attempts to get a keeper but we finally did so and he comes with a 98 on the scout reports,he has made a solid start with two clean sheets from four games and I hope there is more to come from him.

We have five more games in Octonber with two tricky games against Uhříněves and FC Háje but the other three matches are slightly more easier as we face three of the bottom seven,I would be over the moon if we can keep this up but I need to be careful as one bad slip up could cause morale to plummet and we could potentially lose the hard work we have put in so far,if we can keep this up then I see no reason why we can't challenge for the title.

October 2020

Fixtures

eb0347dafacde452aa3effefc1d6b998.png

League Table

5e1efbbd12560650437e78593ce94d59.png

Manager's Thoughts

Welcome to the Czech lower leagues where drawing is not an option.I really do love this league!We picked up ten points from fifteen which is a pretty good return as we continue to sit in second place but we have dropped to seven points behind Tempo Praha.We were unlucky against Uhříněves as we lost on penalties but both goals in the 2-0 loss to Praga Vysočany came against the run of play,these two results showed me that I need to reinforce the striking options as we only have three choices so a fourth will give me more options up front.I am really happy overall as recorded two 6-1 wins and beat a challenging FC Haje team.

Just the two games in November and we will be facing Tempo Praha and Hrdlořezy,I really could not ask for a tougher month than those two teams as both of them beat us earlier in the season.I really want to show Tempo Praha what we are made of as I don't want to lose 6-0 to them again while I think we can beat Hrdlořezy if we play to our best as it was only a narrow loss the last time we played them.After these two games we will then embark on our winter break and that will give me the opportunity to go through the scout reports in preparation for the transfer window opening in January,

November 2020

Fixtures

dc4bb45a9ec8f6b3343a768b7f22a124.png

League Table

fb2a4f2f442d2dba7aa99cb36dcae927.png

Manager's Thoughts

It was an excellent win as we won both games but despite this,we only picked up five out of six points but we closed the gap on Tempo Praha to four points.The biggest surprise in the game against Tempo Praha was the fact it finished 11 v 11 as it isn't often you see a game where 51 fouls have been and only 8 yellow cards were given out.I also want to point out that Tempo Praha are really good on the pitch but they are terrible at penalty shoot outs,they have had five penalty shoot outs and only one win!The win against Hrdlořezy was a fantastic act of revenge after they beat us earlier in the season.With eleven games left,this could go all the way but it will be extremely tough as there is only one promotion spot.

Between now and the end of March will be focusing on the January transfer window,I've already arranged transfers for DL,DC and ST.This is a good start but I need to look at the MR position as well as another MC but thankfully I can scout players for any of the tactics I use,I would like another another scout but there is literally no one at the minute so unfortunately my only scout has quite the workload in the next few months!

Youth Intake Preview

eb2df72b74e17772afce08a570ff1ede.png

A very intriguing youth intake preview as it has the potential to be a golden generation and there is a chance of having three stand out players if the green sentences are anything to go by.There is also one thing to not about the Czech lower leagues,there isn't any registration rules so any of the players who come through could play in the closing stage of the season!

Transfer Window Update

Transfer window has now been and gone and we added four more player,all of whom will be in the first team despite their age,I could of signed more but I didn't want to disrupt the team too much as we are coming into the closing stages of the season and we are in the title race.

These are the four new players are Karel Darida,Filip Drahos,Karel Tetour and Karel Dostal.Unfortunately signing these four players have messed up the star rating of the team so who was originally good are no longer rated as highly!

March 2021

Fixtures

9dd87af97fb8cdb3aa4324b0df86f3d1.png

Table

cbbab6a3dc5c20a8e34c92aa2cd5c42e.png

Manager's Thoughts

I have to take my hat off to my forwards during March as all four of them were in sensational form.We won all four games which has closed the gap on Tempo Praha to just three points with seven games left to play,of the sixteen goals we scored during March,fifteen of them were scored by our strikers!I think one of the main reason we have caught up to Tempo Praha is because they suck at penalty shoot outs.There is one team I don't want to get in a penalty shoot with is Spoje Praha as they have a 7-2 record in penalty shoots out which is ridiciulous!

Four more games in April which will see us face Smichov,Vršovice,Kyje and Kunratice.This could be a good month for us as we are playing three of the bottom seven so if we can win those three games which I know we are capable of then I think we can really turn up the pressure on Tempo Praha as we push for the title and promotion.The Kyje game is a potential banana skin for us as they are one of the inform teams as they have lost once (penalty shoot out loss) in twelve games so we need to treat them carefully as they are usually a solid team at the back so we will have to be careful with their counter attacks.The aim for the month is nine points as that should close the gap and possibly take first as Temp Praha will probably lose some more games on penalties!

Youth Intake 2021

f2e85c888da1169e73265b543d83835b.png

Jan Prochazka

Manager's Thoughts

Welcome to lower league management where the star ratings mean absolutely nothing!I could only really pick out Prochazka due to his current ability being higher than the rest of the intake so that is a bit problematic but this will slowly be rectified when we move up on the leagues and improve everything at the club so we will be able to see clearly who will be the best players in the intake.For this level it looks to be a brilliant intake but I am aiming to be out of tier six in three season at most.

Youth Intake Tracker

b8cf238f0009b7496e7c28af210a5282.png

I will be keeping track of the players coming through out youth system via shortlists if they ever leave.As for now I will be tracking the nationalities of players coming through as I am interested in the percentage of European and non-European players as I want to see how much the percentages of all time intake changes as we improve the club.

April 2021

Fixtures

3ee6be9aabeb4a6d8de3a20739bc1a64.png

League Table

3bd42834d815efb0a2f202c9ad674c1c.png

It wasn't a bad month overall as we won two and lost two which meant we picked up seven points from twelve,we have fallen seven points behind Tempro Praha and with three games left it looks like we will be staying in the sixth tier for at least another year.The penalty shoot out loss against Smichov felt like Karmic retribution to me as last month I mocked Tempo Praha and penalty shoot outs and then this happened in the first game of the month!As for the loss to Kunratice,we couldn't keep them out after being reduced to ten men mid-way through the second half,The one thing spending another year in this division is that I can start bringing the targets in that I was going to go for if we stayed at this level so I can try and start getting a head start on the other clubs next season.

The final three games in May will see us play FC Háje,CAFC and Uhříněves to finish our season up.The title is out of hands as all we can do is win all three games and then hope Tempro Praha lose all three games and by lose I mean in ninety minutes as three penalty shoot out losses will still see them win the title and get promoted.There is just one problem with this scenario and that is Tempo Praha have not lost in ninety minutes this season!

May 2021

Fixtures

8be1bc8f6059574b1dfeef8bb86c00f5.png

Table

057570206d4b3a7ec8eb371dde62d8b6.png

It was a solid end to the season as we picked up seven points from nine.We had two solid games in both wins and we were really unlucky against Uhříněves as we had two goals disallowed and we missed a penalty,on another day we would of won that game but it is what it is.Got to give my praise to Tempo Praha as they went through the season without getting beat in ninety minutes so I am really pleased that I won't have to deal with them next season!

End of Season update to follow then onto season two we go.

Pražská I. A třída Group A - End of Season - 2020/21

General - Vision - Facilities - Finances

Transfers - Released - Youth

We bought in eleven players as I try to improve the team in anyway possible in my quest to get out of the division,the only thing the players need to be to get a shot of being signed by me is be 23 or under as this will be my transfer policy in this save.With being an amateur side I can sign players with no problems arising and they could find themselves replaced in the near future so I will be going with a cutthroat approach as long as I remain amateur,I want the best players possible at the club so I can escape the sixth tier!

Fixtures 1 - 2

Competitions

Pražská I. A třída Group A - 2nd Place

1c07a71eb5565cb977c9ec05c353a98d.png

Overall I am happy with how we did in my first season as we shouldn't need to push improving in our quest for promotion.We did finish seven points behind Tempo Praha but they deserved their promotion as they didn't lose a game in ninety minutes throughout the season.I am a bit gutted we didn't win the title as this happened in group B...

bf8885f7de9dce02275f6282403b30ab.png

Out seventy point total in Group A would have won Group B and gained us promotion!

Players,Stats and Awards

Stats - Awards - Best XI

c05145434263acb87f6b0427215b1326.png

Josef Havel

Petr Skuhravy

David Scasny

Haris Lugusic

Marek Bocek

Manager's Thoughts

It was a really good season overall as we finished in second place and that leaves us with a solid foundation as I will be looking to escape from the sixth tier.I am a bit gutted that seventy points wasn't enough to win Group A like it was for Group B but when you have a quality team like Tempo Praha were then you just need to suck it up and get on with it as that can't happen every season.Not a lot to talk about off the pitch as we have £13k in the bank so there is no chance I will be able to do anything with that although I did get a good laugh with our average attendance as we managed to have an average attendance of 61,Prague has a population of around 1.309 million so that means roughly 0.0047% of Prague's population watched us play.

As for next season,I will be looking to strengthen the team as I want us to be the team that clinches promotion,we were beat by a much superior team this season so if we can get the right players in then we should be able to win the title at our second attempt,I've already arranged transfers for two players and just waiting confirmation of a third.I really want to get a MR in so I can move Haris Lugusic to his natural position of ST so that is the next position I will be looking at.The board want us to get a top three finish next season and I think that is very achievable so we will stick to that for aims as it will keep the board off my back if we finish top three and don't win the league.

Career Stats

f945b59fd2cbc25c9aafcfb49df5a9eb.png

Czech Republic Round Up

3b1fcf8bbaa3d7ccf0f0b5037b734240.png

European Football Round

Slavia Praha - Knocked out by Greek Side Olympiakos in the Champions Path Playoff.Losing here meant they would go into the Europa League.In the Europa League they came 2nd in group F,they would however lose in the 1st Knockout Round to Bayer Leverkusen.

Viktoria Plzn - Lost to Greek side PAOK in the second qualifying Round which meant they would be in the Europa League.Made it to the 4th Qualifying Round where they lose to AEK Athens.Greece were the bain of Viktoria Plzn's existence this season.

Sparta Praha - Entered at the Group stages and exited at the group stages after finishing third in the group behind Bayer Leverkusen and Nice.

Slovan Liberec - Came in and exited at the second qualifying round after losing 1-0 to Dunajska Streda.

FK Jablonec - Made it to the fourth Qualifying Round in the Europa League where they lost to Turkish giants Galatasaray.

Champions League History

20801e4aa5d19eefd2cfb2afa2c3385f.png

Europa League History

4acc9983afe31f813aa6e0482eae2eb8.png

Next Season sees the introduction of the Conference League so it will be interesting to see if Czech Republic clubs could possibly get further in that competition.

Reading yours and Ben’s threads are making me itch to begin a game (time :( ), with a save idea to make a team big in Berlin challenge Bayern Munich regularly. 
Though both your stories are making me rethink and make a smaller nation into a powerhouse like I did with Poland in a previous version. Denmark as well.

58 minutes ago, Sonic Youth said:

Reading yours and Ben’s threads are making me itch to begin a game (time :( ), with a save idea to make a team big in Berlin challenge Bayern Munich regularly. 
Though both your stories are making me rethink and make a smaller nation into a powerhouse like I did with Poland in a previous version. Denmark as well.

Both could be good ideas,for a Berlin club you could choose Berliner FC Dynamo (if you can find a database that has German 4th tier) as they were quarter-finalists twice in the European Cup and were one of the biggest sides in East Germany in which they won 10 consecutive league titles.

As for a smaller nation,how about one of the countries which was a part Yugoslavia nations with an aim of having a feeder club in the other countries who were once part of Yugoslavia.

Posted (edited)

At Least Someone at the club appeals to other teams!

7c3b51897ddd7d84b1ff94d5f463bafe.png

None of my players are attracting offers from other clubs but I get two interviews on the same day!BFC Siofok are a Hungarian 2nd tier side while Dobra are a side from Czech Republic who currently play in the fifth tier.Obviously I will be staying here but it's nice to see that I appeal to other clubs.

Days late,Job interview number three pops up.

ec0166897b12becfc45934184a15f1eb.png

Red Star Belgrade who I may add are a top flight Serbian team offered me an interview.How the hell did their President find someone like me!?

Edited by B.W.G
1 hour ago, B.W.G said:

Both could be good ideas,for a Berlin club you could choose Berliner FC Dynamo (if you can find a database that has German 4th tier) as they were quarter-finalists twice in the European Cup and were one of the biggest sides in East Germany in which they won 10 consecutive league titles.

And the most hated East Germany side.

Pražská I. A třída Group A - Pre-Season - 2021/22

Season Preview - Expectations

Transfers - Released - Youth

No massive culling of players as of yet,that will more than likely occur when we go semi-professional.I bought in eight more players as I look to push for promotion this season,the biggest signing here is Jan Vondracek who joined us from a fifth tier side.I know that I have one more player definitely coming in while another one is contract talks with the club,both of these will help strengthen the midfield.The biggest problem for me is trying to find DC's,everywhere else on the pitch I am happy with,it's just that one position that is letting us down.

Pre-Season Fixtures

18fb8c6120a78d0c82815c36eb621491.pngb51c3158685cf276721ba7530e875fce.png

I didn't want anything to difficult in pre-season so I played teams who were around similar level to us to see how we could do this season and the other reason being to get match fitness up along with keep morale higher heading into the new season.I will be going in with the same formation as last season so I know goals will be guaranteed!

The Team

cacb745a9e8bd5a1895de7cf485f99de.png55059275e52dc0501baced2e501665d5.png

Key Players

Jan Vondracek

Tomas Cvancara

Pavel Vesely

Filip Drahos

Segun Okoh

Martin Vleck

Manager's Thoughts

It has been a productive pre-season in which we have strengthen the team quite considerably and it has messed up the star ratings again but I am expecting this to happen until we are in top flight,I am pretty confident in saying that the team I have at my disposal now would destroy the team I had this time last year.A couple of things to not,we now have something in our club culture section of Club Vision as it is "favoured" that we play high-tempo pressing football,it's a start but for club culture I am after is a transfer one for the players we sign,I'd rather the club give it us normally than me asking for it.The second thing to note is that the club is now worth £4.46k which is an improvement from what it was a few months ago.

As for expectations off the board,it is required that we finish in the top three which is certainly doable,my original aim was to get promoted as there is no way there can be another Tempo Praha team to screw me over,turns out I was wrong as both of the teams who were relegated from the fifth tier have found their way into my group this season and one of those two teams is odds on to win the title,the other relegated team is rated as 4th favourite at 50-1 which is actually the same odds I have for this season.As we only play thirty times a season,I will be going all out at every single opportunity as we cannot afford to hold back on anyone.I will also be looking at equalling or surpassing our goal tally of 103 goals from last season so it's time to get this show on the road.

July 2021

Fixtures

9b40a67a52a322db4e6a145c73f0182b.png

Table

4561c713f34b833578db3e4d75cf7758.png

I could not have asked for a better start as we on all three games to kick the season off in style.We even recorded two successive 5-2 victories which is quite astounding although Smichov can count themselves lucky it was only 5-2 as we played with ten men for 56 minutes,imaginge what the score would of been if we had all players on the pitch.I have to give a big shout out to new signing Segun Okoh who has netted five times in three games.The biggest complaint from me this month is actually my assistant manager as he keeps telling me to drop Okoh and Vleck up front and play Skuhravy and Havel instead,I am pretty sure you are supposed to play your best players!

We are playing four times in August and we are facing Horní Měcholupy,Uhříněves,Kolovraty and Vršovice.It's still early days to the season so it is a bit difficult to predict how we do but I think an early unbeaten run would leave us in a good position but it may be a bit difficult as we are playing four of the current top eight teams.I would love us to be top come the end of the month after opening a gap up.

August 2021

Fixtures

2c6715d2adaa3224402a0c63093777b4.png

Table

d3eac33c71632eb61ad3d9ca0653a4ef.png

Another solid month as we won all out games in August which has left us sitting at the top of the table with a three point gap over second place.In terms of performance I'd say we'd improved as we don't concede as many goals despite scoring less.The only game where that wasn't the case was in the last game of the month,this could of had a completely different ending as missed we penalty at 3-1,they then scored and it was difficult in shutting them down after that as they were the much better side in the last ten minutes of the game but we held out to claim all three points.I am pleased to see Okoh carry on his brilliant scoring rate as he now sits at nine goals in seven appearances so hopefully he can carry that on in the upcoming months.

September brings us another four games and we will be facing Kunratrice,Aritma B,Kyje and CAFC.It's another tricky month as we too difficult games in Kyje and CAFC,I think we will be okay in teh game against Aritma B and as for Kunratice,I want revenge against them after they beat us last season.I think we could achieve ten points from September which would be two normal wins and two penalty shoot out wins but eight or nine points should be enough to see us still be in top spot come the end of September.

7 hours ago, B.W.G said:

As for a smaller nation,how about one of the countries which was a part Yugoslavia nations with an aim of having a feeder club in the other countries who were once part of Yugoslavia.

6 hours ago, Cheez3y said:

And the most hated East Germany side.

Yeah-no for reasons Cheez3y says. 

I was thinking of a foundation team who where big before Bayern Munich was: Vicktoria 1889 Berlin.

16 hours ago, Sonic Youth said:

This a good start to the season. I like how your keeping more clean sheets as well.

Oh, time to find a new assistant manager...?

Thanks,we had done well but we have slipped up a bit in September as we lost two games,one in ninety minutes and the other on a penalty shoot out.

As for the assistant manager,I never actually thought about getting a new one so you have given me something to think about.

September 2021

Fixtures

dfb9dbbf1b48f860f120b030e1dd3ccb.png

League Table

d3a1a10dd0c180414439cacad00a0c75.png

Well September saw a couple of blips for us as we picked up seven points from a possible twelve but our lead is now down to one point.Really happy with the wins against Aritma B and Kyje,the game against Kunratice was just a case of "one of those days" as we hit the woodwork three times and had two goals ruled out,one for offside and one for a foul,on another day we would of won that but it just wasn't to be.The game against CAFC saw us end up losing on a penalty shoot out after making two silly mistakes in defence and in the end it cost us as we lost on penalties.I am slightly surprised with who is chasing us at the top as Dubeč are actually a newly promoted side so to see them that high up and conceding very few goals is making me have flashbacks to Tempo Praha last season!

October brings us five more games and this is an extremely vital month for us due to us face Dubeč on the 23/10,we really need to win that game to improve our standing at the top of the table.We will also be facing Motorlet Praha B,Praha Vysočany,Ďáblice and Smichov,these four games are fairly nice fixtures and we should be able to pick up nine points from those games.I knew from last season we had the potential to challenge for the title again after last season but I didn't think I would be in another close run race so I will need the players at their absolute best if we are to open up a gap in October.

October 2021

Fixtures

beee8990c7b49cd7b7317b0e9e0ec25c.png

League Table

00a2effcb8460c9474c17ca7e78dcf16.png

October was nothing short of excellent as we won every game and picked up fourteen points from fifteen and we not have a three point gap over Dubeč who are still right behind us despite their loss to us in the league which was their first in ninety minutes.Four solid performances in a row was great but the last game of the month saw mistakes at the back again which is getting to be a bit of a problem but there is a lack of quality DC's at this level so we are having to make do,the late equalizer against Smichov was a relief and we ended up winning the fixture on penalties which can be considered a step towards promotion.The only other thing I can curse is the fact that if I was in Group B then we would have a six point lead at the top!

Just the three games in November which sees us face FC Háje,Spoje Praha and Horní Měcholupy,these are the last three fixtures before the mid-season  break so I would like to go in at the top so that would require us winning all three and getting eight or nine points in the process.With the fixtures we have then it is definitely possible for us to go unbeaten in November.The only other thing I am hoping for is that Dubeč drop some points as they are starting to annoy me with how well they are doing for a newly promoted side!

November 2021

Fixtures

b38fcf311f68dbd527147267bdcc04e7.png

League Table

e76aa185fd0a3d3b5bd8b4c1efa3a3e1.png

I could not of asked for a better month off the boys as we on all three games during November which has seen us open up a eight point gap over Dubeč who won two penalty shoot outs and lost the last game of the month.It was also nice to see Segun Okoh get back among the goals after a poor October for him,six goals in November saw him take this seasons total to nineteen.Defence was been a bit ropey this month but I have rectified this a bit as I was looking for any DC's to improve the side,Olexandr Yakovlev has already agreed to join us so that is a big addition to the team as he will be rated as the best DC at the club,ideally I would like to find another one but nothing to talk about regarding a second DC.

We're on a break now till March so I will be looking at getting a couple of more players in,I really want another DC which is my priority while I also need a ML but there are plenty of those who are interested so it's a case of find the one who is the best fit for the tactic I am using.The next update will probably be the Youth Intake Preview which is either in December or January but I can't remember when last seasons was!

Youth Intake Preview

3c9b819200e9ff9888079c92c11eaac9.png

This has to be one of the samllest intake previews I have seen.I'm generally not bothered by the "Don't expect much from this youth intake" line as even if we only get one or two players from an intake then I will be okay with it.As I am signing players u23,then I can't expect a golden generation every time as the levels of the players I am signing will keep increasing so it will take a while for the youth intakes to catch up.

Job Interview #4

3ff50c5c02226adcfac5585b0648b217.png

I know I won't be joining any of the teams who are offering me interviews but it's really nice to see other clubs see that I have a strong commitment towards signing first team players no older than 23!

Transfer Window Update

I was after three players,two DC's and a ML and I have successfully done that so I am pretty confident we can carry on our form as I feel a bit more confident with who we have at our disposal so full steam ahead to the next league games!

Defenders - DC's

e6cc837bee7bc09d6e1165a64268b57d.png

7ca9a00c1a3dd00bcae4dce2d32096b9.png

Midfielder - Left Midfielder

30b7ddf02d48b6e9bd75b315e90baaf0.png

March 2022

Fixtures

14380bf2efa8825f2cb937d74294e9e5.png

League Table

8a4899141227e958226c6650da8d84c8.png

It was a brilliant month overall as we won every game during March although we did miss out on maximum points as one of the wins was a penalty shoot out win.No real complaints as everything went according to plan and we have opened the gap to ten points due to Dubeč losing 4-2 to Kyje which is brilliant news for us.After working things out,I think 74 will be the magical number that will sees us title winners so we only need twelve points from the last seven games and we will be the league winners and the promotion will be ours.Off the pitch has been quite annoying as we have lost both our B Team manager and our u19 manager,I've already bought another B Team manager in but getting an under 19 manager has been a pain,I can't wait till we can offer actual contracts!

Five games in April and we will be facing Kyje,Aritma B,CAFC,Motorlet Praha B and Praga Vysočany.I think this run of fixtures actually favours us as we play two of the bottom teams,a mid-table side and two top half teams.As I said previously,74 points is definitely the most we need for the title but I think we could easily pick up at least nine points which would leave us with one hand on the title.Other things to note about April,I will still be trying to get an u19 manager in and we will also have the next intake coming through but I am not expecting anything from that so if we do get anything then it will be a surprise.

Youth Intake 2022

13d27da0fdbcebf73c9a721341f19968.png

It's one of those intakes where I can't possibly comment as every single player has five start potential and in this case 0.5* ability,I am however not taking into account the star rating as this is based off my current level and with the way things are going in the league,we will more than likely going up to the fifth tier so it will be a case of signing them for now and see who can step up to the next level.

Overall Youth Intake Stats

01dbc267b1ceacd5d6d7fe53306981a9.png

Title Party Time!

0686b837dd557336b769b8ef5950098f.png
Surprisingly this has come after the match against CAFC which is our third match of the month and we have picked up six points from those three games.Dubeč have imploded so far this month as they won a penalty shoot out,lost a penalty shoot out and lost a game in ninety minutes.

Fifth tier here we come!!!

April 2022

Fixtures

aa79a307a18eb6e130df03c2e3994d9e.png

League Table

f423007a942f57edfb55a7970064bb80.png

It is a case of job done as we picked up eleven points from fifteen which was enough to secure us the title with two games to spare.The game against Kyje was just one of those days where things didn't go according to plan,we had a goal disallowed to start things off and we then lost our first choice left back Filip Drahos as he limped off after a nasty challenge,the second half never really got going as the referee was a bit too whistle happy and it was very stop-start.I was really pleased with the next three games as we were solid in front and defence and we deserved maximum points from the three games.As for the last game of the month,we won it on a penalty shoot out but we should have won it in ninety minutes but our strikers had a stinker and didn't look like scoring for the majority of the game.

Just the games left to play in May and we will be finishing the season off at home as we play both Ďáblice and Dubeč at home,I'm not overly bothered by the results of these games as we have secured the league title but as we are at home I would like to win both games as I want to finish the season on a high.With knowing we have won the league title,I can now look at new signings who will be able to play at a higher level so I will be looking at bringing in players who can improve the first XI so we are ready for life in the fifth tier.

Very poorly timed announcement!

a9af7bb786cd3c30ec15cf9f602d4d13.png

I haven't even got to the end of the season yet and I have had this through the inbox.I generally don't mind him selling the club but do it when the transfer window isn't open!

May 2022

Fixtures

f04bb79477503f751b2fca3553faa541.png

League Table

e4240956dcc277ada10ef353322c14af.png

We finished up life in the sixth tier with two wins from two albeit one of those wins was a penalty shoot out victory so we only picked up five points instead of six to finish the season with a record setting 78 points.No problems in the game against Ďáblice as we controlled the match from start to finish while the game against Dubeč saw us miss a glorious chance that would have saw us win in ninety minutes,Okoh missed a penalty at 1-0,if he had scored that then the rest of the second half would of been a different story,lucky for him we won on penalties!

End of Season update to follow then onto the transfer window and life in the fifth tier!

Pražská I. A třída Group A - End of Season - 2021/22

Transfer - Released - Youth

One player was released,Darida left after I refused his request for first team football,he was averaging at 6.4 so he wasn't playing well so off he went.We bought in twelve players across the season as I looked to strengthen on last seasons second place finish,I also found it easier to recruit players as more players were willing to join us unlike last season.I am not expecting us to sign players like this every season as when we turn semi-professional,I will have to play it a lot more careful due to budgets.

Fixtures 1 - 2

Competitions

Pražská I. A třída Group A - Winners

9d40c4de2495903b0500ae5915bce9e5.png

A fantastic league campaign has we won the title by sixteen points and along with the title we are promoted to the fifth tier.We only dropped points seven times which is another great achievement and we won four out of five penalty shoot outs which was great,one of the shoot out wins came against Dubeč on the last day of the season so even they suffered  at out hands.This season saw us score less than last season but our defence was a lot more solid which is why we picked up more points.Out total points set a new league record which surpassed Tempo Praha's 77 point total from last season.

Players,Stats and Awards

Overall Best XI

Stats - Awards - Best XI

724086b709c6986e6fae1e6254ee3a2e.png

David Belej

Segun Okoh

Haris Lugusic

Jan Novotny

Tomas Cvancara

Manager's Thoughts

What a fantastic season off the team as we won promotion to the fifth tier at second time of asking,the two players who were instrumental to our success this season were Segun Okoh who scored 24 goals this season and Cvancara who kept fifteen clean sheets and only conceded twenty two goals this season.While on the pitch saw everything go smoothly,off the pitch hasn't been so smooth due to staff leaving which have mainly been the B Team and u19 Managers,also we have already had one takeover approach fall through so I am not sure what is happening on that front in which I would rather have it over and done with so I can work on getting new players in.The one thing which has been nice to see is that the Club Culture has changed some more,all the new selections are based off my tactics so I am still waiting one for my transfers!

For next season,the only players who are guaranteed to be in the first team at the minute are Tomas Cvancara,Jan Vondracek and Tibor Urminsky which means the other eight spots are up for grabs.My orignal plan was to take  it a bit slowly but the chairman has decided that he wants a top half finish next season in our first season in the fifth tier,I was going to sign 4-5 players and see how we did but it looks like it will be around the eight mark so we can make impact.We could end up facing Tempo Praha next season,I say could as they finished in second place and are currently in the playoffs so it is definitely possible to strengthen the team enough to fight for a playoff spot.I have a an idea of who I want but getting them in is a different story so let's wait and see what will happen.

Career Stats

a45dc920d802dfaf9fac2debfee8b31d.png