Regarding he latest update for FMM.

Is the update that we got a couple of days ago the last one for FMM21? IIRC, last year, with FMM2020, the update with the January transfers was also the last one to fix some bugs. Nothing after that. I am asking this because I usually don't have time for more than one long career and I prefer to start it after the last update, hoping that most bugs will be fixed by then.

Thanks!

Hi! It's me again... Was yesterday's update that last one? It brought some "stability fixes" according to the playstore description.

• 2 weeks later...
  • SI Staff
1 hour ago, Arsy said:

Hi, Louie! Is it safe to start my career after this latest update?

Should be fine - although if you want to be double safe wait a few days in case a hot-fix is required (but the expectation is that all should be good at this point, I'm 20 seasons into my current game and enjoying myself if that helps ;) ).

4 hours ago, Marc Vaughan said:

Should be fine - although if you want to be double safe wait a few days in case a hot-fix is required (but the expectation is that all should be good at this point, I'm 20 seasons into my current game and enjoying myself if that helps ;) 

Hi marc! there is any chance we can have your save data? im very curious on how do a developer of the game setup training, formation/roles and the teams you manage. if its not possible at least the team name and the shape/roles you play the most?

Edited by MatiasDFS

• SI Staff
20 minutes ago, MatiasDFS said:

Hi marc! there is any chance we can have your save data? im very curious on how do a developer of the game setup training, formation/roles and the teams you manage. if its not possible at least the team name and the shape/roles you play the most?

I can throw it to you - however I can't promise it'll load in the 'wild' version of FMM as I run my development branch which has some experimental stuff in it to detect aberrant behavior in the game etc. (in theory it'll be fine, but I can't guarentee it).

The gist I can give you though - in my 'home' games I nearly always play as Eastbourne Boro (Brightons retirement home, I blame it on Brighton being in the Premiership now) .... and I play until I'm dominant in the world ... or I run out of seasons, which ever comes first).

I normally switch between a 4-4-2, 4-4-2 A-sync (one advantaged AML/R winger) and a 4-2-3-1 ... normally attacking or counter attacking depending on how confident I'm feeling about things.  Roles flex slightly depending on my mood ...

For 4-2-3-1
Counter Attacking - WB - CB - CB - WB - IF - BWM - BWM - IF - AMC - PF
Attacking - FB - CB - CB - FB - IF - BWM - BWM - W - AMC - PF

For 4-1-2-2-1
Counter Attacking - WB - CB - CB - WB - AM - IF - BWM - BWM - IF  - PF
Attacking - FB - CB - CB - FB - - AM - IF - BWM - BWM - W  - PF

For 4-4-2
Counter Attacking - WB - CB - CB - WB - W - AP - BWM - W - P - TM
Attacking - FB - CB - CB - FB - IF - AP - BWM - W  - P - TM

15 minutes ago, Marc Vaughan said:

I can throw it to you - however I can't promise it'll load in the 'wild' version of FMM as I run my development branch which has some experimental stuff in it to detect aberrant behavior in the game etc. (in theory it'll be fine, but I can't guarentee it).

The gist I can give you though - in my 'home' games I nearly always play as Eastbourne Boro (Brightons retirement home, I blame it on Brighton being in the Premiership now) .... and I play until I'm dominant in the world ... or I run out of seasons, which ever comes first).

I normally switch between a 4-4-2, 4-4-2 A-sync (one advantaged AML/R winger) and a 4-2-3-1 ... normally attacking or counter attacking depending on how confident I'm feeling about things.  Roles flex slightly depending on my mood ...

For 4-2-3-1
Counter Attacking - WB - CB - CB - WB - IF - BWM - BWM - IF - AMC - PF
Attacking - FB - CB - CB - FB - IF - BWM - BWM - W - AMC - PF

For 4-1-2-2-1
Counter Attacking - WB - CB - CB - WB - AM - IF - BWM - BWM - IF  - PF
Attacking - FB - CB - CB - FB - - AM - IF - BWM - BWM - W  - PF

For 4-4-2
Counter Attacking - WB - CB - CB - WB - W - AP - BWM - W - P - TM
Attacking - FB - CB - CB - FB - IF - AP - BWM - W  - P - TM

Amazing! Thank you very much indeed, I have read you many times about that asymmetric 442, so I will have to try it, I do not doubt that you will have some knowledge of the game 😆 if you can send it to me that would be great! my email is mtsdefeo@gmail.com If you can't, the answer is appreciated anyway, greetings from Argentina.

P.S: Sorry for bothering you, but if you're going to send it, can you please leave that asym 442 setted up? thanks in advance Marc.

Edited by MatiasDFS

14 hours ago, Marc Vaughan said:

Should be fine - although if you want to be double safe wait a few days in case a hot-fix is required (but the expectation is that all should be good at this point, I'm 20 seasons into my current game and enjoying myself if that helps ;) ).

Thanks a lot!