I recently found that some result are modified when i advance in my save, recently a champions legue game with chelsea, i drew the home game 2-2, and when i move on with the game, it changed to 3-4, as you can see in the photos. is it happening to anyone else?i'm in an online game with a friend. thank you in advancementira2.thumb.png.8d22f56cf64558f62ad8897aa4360c3e.png

mentira1.png

Just had exactly the same thing happen to me in an online save. Won the game 1-0, praised the win in the team talk and then went in to the press conference where I was asked about a last minute equaliser for my opponent. Showed up as 1-1 for all the other players. I think I also had a goal chalked off earlier in the save (a couple of weeks ago) but didn’t pay too much attention as I had really won comfortably. Really, really frustrating as I could have ended a bad run. I joined the forum to ask about this and saw your post straight away so maybe this is a new problem?

Edited by Henry Wyness

Yeah this has happened to me. Won 2-1 to a late winner. Well done boys that was a good win for us... Until it became a 1-1 draw afterwards 

Never had this pre patch. 

I've also just clicked to play a game and it's just taken me to latest scores, can't even view my game (this turned out to be a waterlogged pitch) 

Edited by Iakovenko
Correction

• SI Staff

Hi all

Does anyone have a save that this issue reproduces each time? This is a known issue but we are unable to reproduce it. If you have a save from where the issue reproduce each time could you send this to us? Could you also reply here with the name of the save and the exact steps to reproduce? 

Thanks 

Im having this issue in a network game with my friend. We're 9 seasons in and it only happens randomly, no rhyme or reason i can see. 

Oddly, its only my matches, my mates the host and it never happens to his matches. 

Le 03/03/2021 à 12:19, John Kendall-Torry a dit :

Hi all

Does anyone have a save that this issue reproduces each time? This is a known issue but we are unable to reproduce it. If you have a save from where the issue reproduce each time could you send this to us? Could you also reply here with the name of the save and the exact steps to reproduce? 

Thanks 

Hi we had the same issue too in our game, the last match for the Man Utd coach against Crystal Palace finished 4-0  (we (the 3 other managers)'ve seen it even in latest scores in our games that it is 4-0) and the score appears at 2-0 only after continuing after games.

I uploaded the save with the name of 'score issue'.

• 4 weeks later...

Had the issue multiple times previously with different hosts, just happened again 10th game of 2020-21 season. Beat Newcastle 2-1 with my winning goal being an 82nd minute penalty from Willian. Won game and praised players then after continue noticed I did not have three more points but one and score said I drew 2-2 with different scorers.