Dwight McNeil

collisonmullan

5 saat önce, collisonmullan said:

Has anyone had any success in signing Dwight McNeil? 

I have always found that Burnley want crazy money, and then a couple seasons in moves to City for £20million or so.

I would really like him for my Leicester save to play AMR as I see him doing the same as Barnes.

ı had a save before  update.mostly used as left winger and sometimes ınverted at right.He was good-great end of season 2 chelsea knock the door with in total 113 mıllıon euros and ı had to sell hım 

Burnley were relegated after 20/21 and I bought him for my Brighton side - 42m GBP and 80k/week with a 99m release clause.

He was worth it IMHO. 15G 5A 31 league matches as an AML winger. Helped us seriously overachieve with 77pts (78 goals scored) and a 3rd place finish in 21/22.

This season his goals are down, as we're feeding the beast (Seb Esposito) instead of being more spread out amongst the AML- ST - AMR, but he's still contributing with a 7+ rating.

Edited by CaptCanuck

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
On 16/09/2021 at 23:59, Djeon36 said:

What position and role do you guys think is best for him? Also what attributes should I train him in for?

I sign him to play as WB-At quite often. He always excels and becomes a sought after player. I'm into 2027 and while he isn't as developed as @causticgrip has him I have been quite pleased with him:

image.thumb.png.3e31ba278465c862d18788e0d41bd283.png

Here he is 4 months away from 30 and still going strong. It's August 2029, I should try and find one from 26/27 in his prime. He can play well anywhere on the left from an AML down to FB/WB or as an inverted winger on the right. I trained him as an winger the first go around and as a wing back the second, most important of course is just to play him every week to see the increases.

Spoiler

image.png.2362f2ee61894f6c21f0652db27369eb.png

Bought and sold for a combined 262m pounds is Lukaku territory.

image.png.ddab2b3bf267da4d00d6e521ac5cce57.png