The FM 2021 AMC thread

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Incubus89 said:

If I get the chance this weekend to work out how to do it I will! Working four 12 hour shifts in a row (on day 2) so will do it asap.

:thup:  That's a bit rough on a weekend! 

30 minutes ago, Incubus89 said:

Yeah it does suck but it's well paid so I'll take it for now! Do you have a link to how to create gifs to put on here btw?

Take the money while you can! :thup:

I use a program called ScreentoGIF, was very straight forward, just make sure you use 2D else the GIFs are too long  won't upload on here  

Thanks mate, I'll have a go tomorrow when I get back from work. Currently navigating a transfer window on my Sociedad save. Just transitioned by letting pretty much all my first team players except Oyarzabal, Le Normand, Remiro and Merino go and letting my wonderkids come through. Fingers crossed we're still going to be dominant in Spain. Also, if you've played in Spain, have you noticed Real and Barca make some really weird transfers?

6 minutes ago, Incubus89 said:

Thanks mate, I'll have a go tomorrow when I get back from work. Currently navigating a transfer window on my Sociedad save. Just transitioned by letting pretty much all my first team players except Oyarzabal, Le Normand, Remiro and Merino go and letting my wonderkids come through. Fingers crossed we're still going to be dominant in Spain. Also, if you've played in Spain, have you noticed Real and Barca make some really weird transfers?

You sound a bit like Sir Alex when he brought the class of '93 through

I don't manage there much to be honest, how do you mean? Like, they're bringing in low quality players? Could be a great thing for you!

Haha probably the first time I've ever really tried to do it properly and not just bung in wonderkids wherever. The two strikers I've got coming through are both really promising, stats look awesome but seem to struggle to get going. The defenders and centre mids have been outstanding. A class of '93 is what I'm aiming for definitely. 

Yeah just really random. Real sold Rodrygo and Vinicius Junior and loaned in Liam Delap (who has not developed at all) and then bought Lewandowski (physicals are pretty much all under 10) to replace them. Barca sold everyone and just kept loaning in players from City and Liverpool, which maybe why they've finished 7th twice now. 

so have started a new save with Sampdoria - haven't managed to do loads in the transfer market as there was a transfer embargo and we got bought by a consortium.  Managed to bring in Wilshere on a free, Ahmedhodzic and Bajic bought and Gedson Fernandes on loan.  This formation was going great guns in pre-season but have opened the season with two loses.  Any thoughts?  Creating lots of chances but not putting anything away

2021-10-16.png

2021-10-16 (1).png

2021-10-16 (2).png

cheers @Johnny Ace, he's actually an 18 year old wonderkid i just bought!  have a more established keeper I can slot in, its just he let in 4 goals in the first game.  agree on the stats, i am guessing it will click soon. both teams played a 4-3-3 against me

2 minutes ago, jdubsnz said:

cheers @Johnny Ace, he's actually an 18 year old wonderkid i just bought!  have a more established keeper I can slot in, its just he let in 4 goals in the first game.  agree on the stats, i am guessing it will click soon. both teams played a 4-3-3 against me

You could keep playing but expect to ship some goals whilst the develops, hopefully it's sooner rather later :thup: