1 hour ago, Johnny Ace said:

All it will do is stretch your team slightly, you have two stoppers at the back so I guess they step up & make up for it 

thats right if I change CD's duty to Defend they'll start to defend with the goalkeeper hand to hand :) 

and this is the latest table view.

Untitled.jpg

Edited by sinancihan

Sadly injured and a lot of rotation in AMC position due to schedule congestion and he will be okay rest of the season (22th game to 38. + european games and FA cup) I'll post his everything end of the season I think on friday. 

A question from me..

Does a team NEED a playmaker assigned on the pitch? I'm always very nervous as I always have either a DLP or AP in the MC or AMC position no matter what the tactic. I've also been reading this thread and noting people using the default CM roles in either defend, support or attack. Do you feel these are really good to create your own role?

Also, other end of the spectrum do people every play with MORE than one playmaker role?

1 hour ago, Domoboy23 said:

A question from me..

Does a team NEED a playmaker assigned on the pitch? I'm always very nervous as I always have either a DLP or AP in the MC or AMC position no matter what the tactic. I've also been reading this thread and noting people using the default CM roles in either defend, support or attack. Do you feel these are really good to create your own role?

Also, other end of the spectrum do people every play with MORE than one playmaker role?

Nah, you don't need a playmaker, it just adds the risky passing, the focus play & a bit more creative freedom to a role, I very rarely use "exotic" roles & often favour just simple CM roles.  Most of the time you see a tactic & it's BTBMs, playmakers & Mezzalas as if they're better roles to use. I'll use the CMs & don't really add any PIs to them to keep it simple 

I never play with more than one PM but there's nothing to say you can't