Key attributes for inverted wing-back

I've read up on an articles about positional play and am trying to implement that in my tactics. I find that IWB can help me to establish superiority in the midfield and provide variety in my team (where the LB keeps width while RB tucks inside). I am trying this out with Chelsea atm, and looking at the supposed highlighted key attributes their RB options are capable to play as IWB. However, this usually isn't the be all end all. I have heard around the forums that only the really top players (eg. Kimmich) can play the IWB role effectively. So are there any other criteria apart from the highlighted attributes in-game that can show whether a player is suited to play IWB?

Not just IWB. Every role has a preset for key and preferable attributes. To adapt to your playing style, players might need other attributes. If you want positional play, every player needs teamwork, off the ball, decisions, passing, vision, composure and first touch when you have the ball; when you lose it, you want to recover as soon as possible so aggression, bravery, teamwork, work rate, a bit of strength, pace (mostly the defenders to play a high line),... This was just from the top of my head, maybe they need even more attributes.

It really depends on your playing style and the role of the inverted wing back. If you want the IWB to play as an additional midfielder then he has to have attributes similar to a support type midfielder. If you want him to be an attacking option from deep then he has to have attributes similar to an attacking midfielder etc. Hence you can train midfielders in reverse to become IWB as long as they are decent defensively, not too slow and decent in crossing and dribbling.