Where is gavi

KeoKid1

Ok so there was a player who was 15 in Barcelona B team and he was on their bench. He was my favourite player and his name is gavi. I went looking for him on the first day and I couldn't find him after setting up my first new save. If anyone knows where he is please let me know.

14 hours ago, KeoKid1 said:

Ok so there was a player who was 15 in Barcelona B team and he was on their bench. He was my favourite player and his name is gavi. I went looking for him on the first day and I couldn't find him after setting up my first new save. If anyone knows where he is please let me know.

He should still be in Barcelona B. Alternately you can look him up using his real name Pablo Gavira to see if he appears in-game.

Bare in mind that If you are using another club or playing in another country, then some of the youngsters may not be loaded in the database.

14 hours ago, KeoKid1 said:

On my save newest update he starts off in the Barcelona U19 squad. 16 year old too.