[FM21] Makeover In Hanover (fka En Vogue In Vigo)

Posted (edited)

spacer.png

Good, Bad & Ugly

RESULTS

spacer.png

3 home games with only 1 win... This does not look good on paper. And against weaker teams...

LA LIGA

spacer.png

Still, we move up one place. Strange liga...

Edited by Carambau
  • Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, deltablue said:

Looks like a tight battle for 3rd and 4th.

Definitely.  Let´s pray for the next months without injuries to key players...

The only thing I can say is work on the Defense.....that is what is keeping you from having 3rd place all to yourself. My Guess about why your so far behind RM and Barca is draws that should be wins and losses that should be draws. Unless you start scoring even more goals!

2 hours ago, Hootieleece said:

The only thing I can say is work on the Defense.....that is what is keeping you from having 3rd place all to yourself. My Guess about why your so far behind RM and Barca is draws that should be wins and losses that should be draws. Unless you start scoring even more goals!

You´re spot on, mate :)  The new central defender signing keeps underperforming and the young talent beside him still has a lot to learn so we keep conceding unnecessary goals :seagull:... Next task is to find some proper central defender for next season :thup:

Posted (edited)

spacer.png

No Glory Abroad

RESULTS

spacer.png

Ok, I made a sacrifice: We gave up on europe and instead concentrated on the league. We played the benchers in the games against Monchengladbach and eventually lost heavily in the 1st leg. I rotated a little less in the 2nd leg and we went out despite a nice win. But my plan worked: We won 3 against our closest rivals and even managed a credible draw at home against big Real Madrid.

LA LIGA

spacer.png

This table looks great. It´s already a 7 points gap.

YOUTH INTAKE

spacer.png

Wow. Our best intake yet. And Joseph Emmanuel could almost already join our first team!

Edited by Carambau
Posted (edited)

spacer.png

Countdown To Glory (maybe)

RESULTS

spacer.png

Betis seems to be our bogus team this season. 2 games - 2 defeats against them. I´m fairly content with this month as we picked up 7 points. But it could have definitely been more.

LA LIGA

spacer.png

The gap to 5th shrunk to 4 points. And we still got 3 games to go.

Edited by Carambau
Posted (edited)

spacer.png

The Promised Lands

RESULTS

spacer.png

Pressure? What pressure? We win 3 straight. We qualify for the UEFA Champions League!

spacer.png

LA LIGA

spacer.png

Look at that beauty! I should frame this table and put it on my bedroom wall.

spacer.png

Congratulations, Yael Niguez! He fully deserves this.

Edited by Carambau
Posted (edited)

spacer.png

Season Summary

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

I am so glad we got David Luis! He is one of the 3 best keepers in LaLiga and saved us many points again this season. Our central defence though lacks quality and experience as @Hootieleecealready mentioned a few posts above and this should be adressed in our transfer meeting later this month. New signing Emrah Ertul played a lot but did leave a very good impression, maybe the central midfield is better suited to him after all. Milenko Nikacev showed more quality but he still lacks some experience in tight situations. But I am sure he is eager to learn and progress. My player of the season was our academy youngster Efren Alonso, our left back who had to step into the shoes of Tapé. And he did it with class and without fear and showed that he is an exciting prospect for us for the time to come. New signing Hartman was arguably our best player this season if you go with the average rating. He also scored 21 goals playing as a left winger! Our star Niguez also scored 21 goals but didnt step into the spotlight as often as last season although he had his highlight matches now and then. And he won the Young Spanish Player Of The Year award! Youngsters Sandoval, Melchor and Cora all had a convincing season and will be part of our first team squad next season as well. 

Edited by Carambau
3 hours ago, Carambau said:

spacer.png

The Promised Lands

RESULTS

spacer.png

Pressure? What pressure? We win 3 straight. We qualify for the UEFA Champions League for the first time ever in Celta Vigos history! 

spacer.png

LA LIGA

spacer.png

Look at that beauty! I should frame this table and put it on my bedroom wall.

spacer.png

Congratulations, Yael Niguez! He fully deserves this.

Great job mate!Just for the info, they have played in CL in past(2003/2004) and reached round of 16.

IMG_20210603_153058.jpg

1 minute ago, Sheriff7 said:

Great job mate!Just for the info, they have played in CL in past(2003/2004) and reached round of 16.

IMG_20210603_153058.jpg

Oops! You are right! I corrected it :)

Thank you :)

Posted (edited)

spacer.png

Transfers & Our New Team

spacer.png

spacer.png

Jose Latorre is gone. The offer was a good one and he wanted to leave so we let him. Fran and Ricard also left. But otherwise there are no big departures from our team apart from the many loans.

New Signings

Imanol Castelo

spacer.png

New backup keeper (24) joining from Numancia. He got 2 U21 caps for Spain.

Kevin

spacer.png

The 23 year old joins from Valladolid for 5M. The central defender got great Tackling (18) and Marking (15) and can still improve.

Alexandre Azevedo

spacer.png

We pay 26M to Liverpool for this proper defender. Azevedo (27) is an upgrade to our current central defenders in the team. He will surely help us. 26 caps for Portugal.

Jonatan Marcone

spacer.png

After 2 years on loan at Besiktas, the 22 year old Argentinian DLP is finally back. He can replace Latorre in the center.

Xoel

spacer.png

The central midfielder (19 years old) is promoted from our B team this season. He´s got a lot of talent and his First Touch (17), Passing (15), Vision (15) and Technique (16) are already outstanding.

Mauro

spacer.png

The 20 year old can play in central midfield and as a striker. He is a very pacy player.

[NO SCREENSHOTS OF THE TEAM THIS TIME AS I FORGOT TO TAKE SOME]

Goalkeepers

David Luis remains untouchable. Castelo and Saez his backups.

Defenders

With new signings Azevedo and Kevin we bolstered our central defense. This should prevent us from conceding those easy goals in the future.

Midfielders

Marcone, Xoel and Mauro add quality and depth.

Attackers

No big changes here.

Key Player

Yael Niguez

spacer.png

Our past, present and future.

Edited by Carambau
Posted (edited)

spacer.png

First Half Of The Season

LA LIGA

spacer.png

We sit on 4th position after aprrox half of the season. All in all good results, although we lost 1-5 at Tenerife, but we also beat San Sebastian by the same result.

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

spacer.png

But the biggest surprise is our performance in the UEFA Champions League! We top our group ahead of big guns PSG Inter! We only lose once to the Italians at San Siro and draw against Red Star at Marakana. We manage to win BOTH games against PSG though, especially the home game was a spectacular match.

spacer.png

We dominated them. 

spacer.png

The next big gun is waiting in February.

Edited by Carambau

PSG in the game seems to play out like they do in real life. Dominate France but NEVER do anything in Europe no matter what Superstars/Wonderkids they bring in EVERY Transfer Window. I think that is one of their problems....they never have a settled team!

Is Guardiola still at MC in your save. In mine it is 2034 and he is at AC Milan.

5 hours ago, Hootieleece said:

PSG in the game seems to play out like they do in real life. Dominate France but NEVER do anything in Europe no matter what Superstars/Wonderkids they bring in EVERY Transfer Window. I think that is one of their problems....they never have a settled team!

Is Guardiola still at MC in your save. In mine it is 2034 and he is at AC Milan.

PSG won the CL 1 time in 22/23, but thats about it.

They however have Nico Kovac as manager for quite some time now and have already named the stadium after him!

About Pep: :eek:

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Carambau said:

PSG won the CL 1 time in 22/23, but thats about it.

They however have Nico Kovac as manager for quite some time now and have already named the stadium after him!

About Pep: :eek:

spacer.png

Oh my god what the heck is happening on Guardiola career

damn his career is over just like his rival mourinho he went downhill at some point even since he left manchester city

2 hours ago, HugoLazgo12 said:

Oh my god what the heck is happening on Guardiola career

damn his career is over just like his rival mourinho he went downhill at some point even since he left manchester city

Yes, it looks like he is finished ..

Posted (edited)

spacer.png

Second Half Of The Season

LA LIGA

spacer.png

In the end we finish 4th and qualify for the Champions League again. A successful season it looks like. But there are also bad games like the 0-7 defeat to Barcelona at the Camp Nou...

SUPERCOPA

spacer.png

I didn´t know we were qualified for the Supercopa until I saw the January schedule and our semi final against Barcelona. We were able to surprise the big guns and win 2-0 to reach the final against Real Madrid. (Ok, they fielded mostly reserve players...) Then we went on to win that thing! Our first domestic title! Cora decided the final early on. Celebrations in Vigo!

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

spacer.png

A respectable result.

spacer.png

A disappointing result after that respectable result. so we went out in the first knockout round. It could have been better but in the end the lads had a very good CL season.

Edited by Carambau
Posted (edited)

spacer.png

Season Summary

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

We sold Roberto Lastra in January but the team still managed to hold on to a respectable 4th place finish despite being so young. Having new signing Azevedo play besides Nikacev helped to concede less easy goals and improved our defense in general. The new youngster Xoel had a convincing debut season as well, Mauro on the other hand, not so much. Keeper David Luis once more was the backbone of our team and Niguez scored the goals up front. Youngster Cora is developing into a quality player.

Edited by Carambau
59 minutes ago, Carambau said:

spacer.png

Season Summary

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

We sold Roberto Lastra in January but the team still managed to hold on to a respectable 4th place finish despite being so young. Having new signing Azevedo play besides Nikacev helped to concede less easy goals and improved our defense in general. The new youngster Xoel had a convincing debut season as well, Mauro on the other hand, not so much. Keeper David Luis once more was the backbone of our team and Niguez scored the goals up front. Youngster Cora is developing into a quality player.

so anyways what is the budget of celta vigo do they have so much money or the board decide to milk the money

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, HugoLazgo12 said:

so anyways what is the budget of celta vigo do they have so much money or the board decide to milk the money

We do not have too much money tbf...

spacer.png

Our Bank Balance is around 80M.

Edited by Carambau
2 minutes ago, Carambau said:

We do not have too much money tbf...

spacer.png

Our Bank Balance is around 80M.

so did you lose and win without cheating and went to holiday and what is an number of your computer does this thing is too fast or too slow

and what is the plans from next season plans to leaving celta vigo and go to bigger club or maybe stay and make celta de vigo became title challenger

1 minute ago, HugoLazgo12 said:

so did you lose and win without cheating and went to holiday and what is an number of your computer does this thing is too fast or too slow

and what is the plans from next season plans to leaving celta vigo and go to bigger club or maybe stay and make celta de vigo became title challenger

I´m playing the game without cheating or holidaying. How can that be a question anyway? There is no fun in cheating or holidaying...

My computer is able to run 7 or 8 leagues at once efficiently and thats what im doing in this save. 

I plan to stay at Vigo to make them better every season.

Just now, john1 said:

Fantastic season and congrats on winning the cup against Real Madrid :cool: 

Thanks mate :) Finally we won a domestic trophy!

1 minute ago, Carambau said:

I´m playing the game without cheating or holidaying. How can that be a question anyway? There is no fun in cheating or holidaying...

My computer is able to run 7 or 8 leagues at once efficiently and thats what im doing in this save. 

I plan to stay at Vigo to make them better every season.

well i was so sick and tired of losing after losing and holidaying was good option because my computer is not fasting but been little fasting and improve on the tactic on my game in FM 20 is so bad and not working out

wow you run 7 or 8 leagues wow does your computer able to 7 and 8 leagues okay

well i wonder if you gonna cheating with buy all players with that money and will you put cheat engine and put in some money

i working on cheat engine on FM 20 to put some money and i did it

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, HugoLazgo12 said:

well i was so sick and tired of losing after losing and holidaying was good option because my computer is not fasting but been little fasting and improve on the tactic on my game in FM 20 is so bad and not working out

well i wonder if you gonna cheating with buy all players with that money and will you put cheat engine and put in some money

Looks like you need a faster computer then...

Cheating ruins all the fun in FM and I recommend staying away from cheat engine or stuff like that to get the most fun out of the game.

But to each his own.

Edited by Carambau
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, HugoLazgo12 said:

Are you actually encouraging him to cheat?! :D :lol: 

Edited by john1
Just now, Carambau said:

Cheating ruins all the fun in FM and I recommend staying away from cheat engine or stuff like that to get the most fun out of the game.

But to each his own.

well i was thinking getting

1 minute ago, Carambau said:

But to each his own.

well i think this computer needs to rebuild and put some machine to make computer been faster

no i not gonna make encourage him to cheat

i wonder if realistic match engine patch is probaly an cheating because the players make gonna too fast

Posted (edited)

spacer.png

A Fresh Start

spacer.png

Joe Baxter always falls on his feet again. After quitting my job at Celta (for reasons that won´t be disclosed here, let´s just say boredom took over there and the club seemed not to progress at all), I had to wait some months to get offered the job by Bundesliga side Hannover 96 and took the chance. It is the beginning of January 2040 and there is a lot of work to do. Fun Fact: I am replacing my former Zwolle Player Rico Strieder.

spacer.png

This is the situation in January 2040. After narrowly avoiding relegation last season (16th), Hannover aim to get back into calm waters this season. My first task is to guide them to midtable safety.

Edited by Carambau
  • Carambau changed the title to [FM21] Makeover In Hanover (fka En Vogue In Vigo)
Posted (edited)

spacer.png

Farewell, Best Player

Transfers

spacer.png

One of the first things to happen at Hannover is the departure of our best player, Mark Gabriel. Barcelona made a bid we could not refuse and so he is off for 55M. 

spacer.png

At least we got some money for our transfer budget for next season now.

spacer.png

We bring in veteran central defender Leon Reuvers to bolster our defense. The 31 year old joins from Valencia and brings valuable experience.

Goalkeepers

spacer.png

There is no question who is our number one.

Defenders

spacer.png

Defence looks like it could be improved with the addition of some proper central defenders but it is ok for now and the young players should be able to develop some more.

Midfielders

spacer.png

With our best player gone in central midfield we still look very strong here. Thiam is only loaned out for this season but we will look into making his move permanent if he plays well.

Attackers

spacer.png

Kaya is a great striker and we hope we can hold on to him as he is already making noises about wanting to leave for a bigger club.

Key Player

spacer.png

A quality player on and off the pitch

Edited by Carambau
Posted (edited)

spacer.png

A Flying Start

RESULTS

spacer.png

What a start! The players quickly caught on and understood my attacking tactic and we even managed to beat Bayern Munich!

BUNDESLIGA

spacer.png

Maybe we can enter the race for europe?

Edited by Carambau
Posted (edited)

spacer.png

Bombing Away

RESULTS

spacer.png

What is happening? We continue to win our games and even trash Dortmund 3-0! This team has a lot of potential!

BUNDESLIGA

spacer.png

We are flying! Only one point to europe!

Edited by Carambau

spacer.png

Still Going Strong

RESULTS

spacer.png

Well it had to happen some day. We draw our first game, away at Gladbach. The other 2 games were close affairs too so we are starting to feel the heat.

BUNDESLIGA

spacer.png

Suddenly we got a 9 point gap to the non-europe places.  

YOUTH INTAKE

spacer.png

Meh. I am used to far better intakes!

2 hours ago, Carambau said:

spacer.png

Still Going Strong

RESULTS

spacer.png

Well it had to happen some day. We draw our first game, away at Gladbach. The other 2 games were close affairs too so we are starting to feel the heat.

BUNDESLIGA

spacer.png

Suddenly we got a 9 point gap to the non-europe places.  

YOUTH INTAKE

spacer.png

Meh. I am used to far better intakes!

So baxter is probaly in germany,take over hannover and now he challenge from champions league spot

if hannover qualify from champions league maybe they gonna went relegation threats to champions league Group stage

30 minutes ago, HugoLazgo12 said:

So baxter is probaly in germany,take over hannover and now he challenge from champions league spot

if hannover qualify from champions league maybe they gonna went relegation threats to champions league Group stage

That would be nice. But I don´t think we are so far yet. We will take one step at a time. Next target: Mid-table finish :)

Posted (edited)

spacer.png

Close Encounters

RESULTS

spacer.png

Somehow our tactics work better away from home. Maybe the pressure got to the lads by now. Still, good results. And Kaya just can´t stop scoring. He leads the topscorer chart by a mile.

BUNDESLIGA

spacer.png

We are in Europe next season! 

Edited by Carambau

Interesting move to Hannover :cool: And not surprised to see how well you have done since taking over :applause:Any idea what budget you have for next season?

12 hours ago, john1 said:

Interesting move to Hannover :cool: And not surprised to see how well you have done since taking over :applause:Any idea what budget you have for next season?

Thank you very much :) 

The budget will be a massive 90M :eek:

12 hours ago, Hootieleece said:

Globetrotting! and not too shabby European Football when you are expected to be Mid-table.

Thanks mate :)  This club really seems to have potential!