Can’t sort by Age after 21.3 update

DanDato

After the 21.3 update you can no longer sort a team or scouting results by Age.  This is a primary way I sort when scouting for youngsters, so it’s a big problem if I can’t view teams or scouting by Age.

I saw this in another forum too...

I can confirm sorting has been an issue for me as well, however not limited to age unfortunately. Appearances, goals, assists and several other columns do not sort most of the time even if change column size or use Apple pencil/fingers..

I am on Ipad air 4.

• 2 weeks later...

Adding to this topic.

The new update is notably better, I have to admit.

However, as noted above - and when compared to FMTouch 2020 on the iPad - I have major problems sorting by specific columns.

As noted, when when goes to ‘click’ (ie touch) on the top of the column that states the category (age, weight, etc.), the players aren’t automatically reorganized by that subject/category.

Sometimes I have to play around with the other columns and categories to get the one I want to reorganize itself.

Obviously this might not be an issue for some people but it’s extremely difficult to sort players when scouting and looking for potential transfers

bringing this one on top again - it's been a month and still no fix.

Honestly (and unfortunately) I have been able to play the game on my ipad for 1 month since it came out - first it took months to fix the "click on linked names" bug and now this one - these just take the fun out of it completely, small things that have a major impact on my playing experience.

---

EDIT: still broken - I installed the patch that's out since today but the bug is still there, I tried sorting on any column with the apple pen and my finger and of about 20 touches only 8 or so worked. Or rather, on the wide columns with the name and the position it always works but on the narrower columns (age, value, weight, etc) it almost never works.

Edited by charliebigpot

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Same issue on iOS here, won’t sort by some things, genuinely a big enough issue to have stopped me playing.

not likely to take a punt on 2022 when it comes out either despite having various versions of football manager simce 2012!

this bug seems to have hung around too long, feels like Si just have the inclination “not to bother, just sort it out for 2022 and they’ll pay for it then”.

believe the term is “prospecting” in a sense….

• 2 weeks later...