Hi

It's too easy to get jobs

I have just started several parts being unemployed with a low level (level regional, continental C licence), I apply and I am recruited by Botafogo (D1 BRE), Defensa y Justicia (D1 BRE): it’s unrealistic

There must be a problem

With FM2020, it was realistic

Thank you

Why do you feel this is unrealistic? The regional reputation in game says "Former professional footballers of all levels tend to get opurtunities in management that others may not" to add to that the fact you already start with a Continental C licence then I don't see it being an issue at all. Botafogo are also a 3 star rated team. So they will be happier getting someone of your level who would be cheaper than a more experienced alternative.

• SI Staff

Hi @fmapnwww

As @WilsonJuve says, regional reputation in game will provide quite a few job opportunities. It is actually only one level below what is recommended if you start a save in charge of Botafogo. Have you tried dropping experience down to Sunday League or Semi-Pro?

Cheers,

Julius

Hi guys

Instead of creating a new topic, I will use this one

Yesterday, I started a new save useing the latest update

I started unemployed (brazilian), with Sunday League Experience and no licenses. I loaded a lot of leagues, so there were many small jobs that I could take even with zero experience, like in the Cymru North/South division (Welsh league)

After hitting continue for the first time, I was offered Botafogo and Fluminese job interviews (Brazilian First Division)

I did not download any databases, skins, logos... zero add-ons.

The unrealistic job offers were fixed in the last update, but it seems they may be back back now 

Edited by AEJ