Official Gibraltar League file not working

metal_guitarist

Hi,

The SI Gibraltar file provided on the Steam Workshop does not work with the latest update. It's an unverified file and due to the existing Editor bugs cannot be manually verified by users with the latest update. Could do with someone at SI verifying it on the latest database and updating it (although an Editor fix wouldn't go amiss either ;)).

Cheers! 

• SI Staff
On 23/02/2021 at 17:56, metal_guitarist said:

Hi,

The SI Gibraltar file provided on the Steam Workshop does not work with the latest update. It's an unverified file and due to the existing Editor bugs cannot be manually verified by users with the latest update. Could do with someone at SI verifying it on the latest database and updating it (although an Editor fix wouldn't go amiss either ;)).

Cheers! 

Heya, cheers for pointing this out - I'll see about getting the file updated (or a new one uploaded for 21.3 database if needed).

• 2 weeks later...

It wouldn't work as i have taken Boca out of the league as IRL. New official file is out in workshop but SI were going to do it so people who had started games before update can still play with Boca.  

I started a new save in Gibraltar with the latest update of 15 march.

When my game passed 1 january I got a message that there were some new rules. The problem now is that all my players from Gibraltar are classed as 'foreign Non-eu' players and I can only register 3 of them in my squad. (see screenshot)

Does anyone have a solution for this?

a80a530a571b2b6c9cbf5d62e4d74d1b.png

• 2 weeks later...