New save now or wait?

Ideally everything should be save game compatible, but you will not have the latest transfer or stat changes though, so if that matters to you, then perhaps you should wait. It depends on what you think is important, really.

I gave up on my usual long term save after half a season and am desperately hoping that the next update addresses the numerous stats, in game analysis, youth intake, player rating issues raised in the bugs forum. Having the latest transfers etc comes second to having a more polished version of the game in my case to enable me to finally start and enjoy a long term save....

Edited by mhaffy

43 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Are we waiting for few days or middle of March? I know it's annoying question, I'm just impatient 😅

They wait until the Russian and Chinese transfer windows close and both shut this week so could be anytime after the 25th I think it is? 

3 hours ago, mhaffy said:

I gave up on my usual long term save after half a season and am desperately hoping that the next update addresses the numerous stats, in game analysis, youth intake, player rating issues raised in the bugs forum. Having the latest transfers etc comes second to having a more polished version of the game in my case to enable me to finally start and enjoy a long term save....

Same here I gave up because of the ratings and analysis issues as I use the analysis stuff for signing players and I use it a lot for checking out my opponents stats ect, the key tackles not being logged is a big one for me, so going to wait for the patch and hope they will be fixed