English Lower Leagues

Hi.

Sorry to be a pain. I wish to learn how to add divisions lower than national league north/south. I would like to go as far down as possible so I can manager my local team. Is there anywhere here that I could use to teach. All people I ask just say download one someone else has done but when I open it in the editor, I find it confusing so by learning to do it from the very beginning will help me.

Thanks in advance.

3 hours ago, STONEDeagle said:

Hi.

Sorry to be a pain. I wish to learn how to add divisions lower than national league north/south. I would like to go as far down as possible so I can manager my local team. Is there anywhere here that I could use to teach. All people I ask just say download one someone else has done but when I open it in the editor, I find it confusing so by learning to do it from the very beginning will help me.

Thanks in advance.

it's not superhard to be honest, but this year's editor is bugged (adding/modifying nation rules in particular), so until it's fixed, I suggest download people files and take a look at them (and replicate them step by step).

On 21/02/2021 at 19:41, Bigpole said:

it's not superhard to be honest, but this year's editor is bugged (adding/modifying nation rules in particular), so until it's fixed, I suggest download people files and take a look at them (and replicate them step by step).

I can add leagues, it's just the rules part. Like next season there will be an eighth league in the Regional Division ones base in the midlands but run by the northern league. How do I add that to work when it's not used this season?

9 hours ago, STONEDeagle said:

I can add leagues, it's just the rules part. Like next season there will be an eighth league in the Regional Division ones base in the midlands but run by the northern league. How do I add that to work when it's not used this season?

Best thing to do is concentrate on this season, I’m unsure if the restructuring is going ahead as this season may be null and void for the second season in a row.

Its also going to be run by the Northern Premier League, the Northern League is a different league.

Edited by FCUtdWill

This one seems to achieve what is required - you'll have to put up with placeholders for the new competitions in the first year & I don't think the real-life promotion rules (which don't seem to be set in stone anyway) can be replicated properly: