Player promises annoying - I know players can be contradictory but...

So im Queens Park. got back to back promotions.

And the board gave me tons of cash. I haven't even been able to scratch the surface as I am still in the Scottish Championship so I dont need £2.5 million. in fact ive made that mistake that is easy to make, ive been like a kid in a sweetie shop. Ive signed 17 players and only managed to get rid of about 6. I have players in droves for every position, my only issue is that some of them aren't going to get games. 

I haven't paid too much attention to promises to players as lets face it ive improved every area of the pitch. I came into the season with my squad expecting us to be relegation fodder, and I think we must be favourites for promotion now.

so im clickng through my messages. and 5 messages in a row are all specifically about player promises and even more specifically they are all about strengthening midfield.

4 players in a row state that they are happy with the strengthening of midfield as promised.

as they should be. from counting, 13 of my signings are a midfielder in some way.

then one player says he's unhappy that I haven't kept my promises about strengthening midfield, and what will I do about it. 

I know players can be contrary but this is stupid. 

• Administrators

Could you provide a save prior to that unhappiness generating in your inbox if possible, please?

I'll need to see it happening on my end in order to investigate and possibly log it as a bug!