Persuade player to stay: "Lets talk figures" option leads to nothing and end of meeting

Hi.

Im playing as FC Porto, currently im on the 7th of January 2021. Manchester United made an offer for Otávio, while talking to Otávio he makes it clear he wants to join Man Utd for the money.

After selecting "Lets talk figures here, you obviously know what you want so let's discuss it" the meeting instantly ends.

If I select "I've no intention of letting you go; what's it going to take to keep you here?" I'm forced to select "Lets talk figures" or "We can't afford...". If I select "Lets talk figures" coming from this conversation path the same happens.

So, in short, everytime I select  "Lets talk figures here, you obviously know what you want so let's discuss it" the meeting instantly ends and the following happens:

- No promisses were made with Otávio, even after a few days.

- Otávio's minor issue still stands. 

- The option to "Persuade player to stay" disappears. 

- Otávio is not willing to renew the contract.

The first uploaded image shows the  start of the meeting. The second shows what happens after selecting the "Lets talk figures" option.

bug1.png

bug2.png

• Administrators

Hey @TigmarPT 

Do you have a save game prior to this interaction taking place? If so could you upload it using the link below and let us know the name of it, please!

If I can reproduce it from your save I can get this logged quickly :)

• Administrators

@TigmarPTMy bad, sorry, I forgot to attach the link in the first instance but thank you for finding it!

Can I get you try reproduce this issue on the latest version, after Mondays update? I believe that may have fixed the issue for you as when interacting with the player he now wants to leave in order to win the European Cup.

If it does still reproduce, can you let me know the exact steps you take to produce the issue?

Let me know either way, appreciate your time! :)