Removing players from Discarded list slow

My games DB might've got corrupted all of a sudden. I'm at 2032 and first noticed that scouting meeting news items and Scouting view started opening more slowly. It'll take about 30 seconds to load the UI. Everything else loads normally.

Then noticed that if I use Recruitment package World/Europe, game will just freeze the game about everyday for about 10 mins to processing. Running just fine with No recruitment package selected.

Started to test around the Scouting views and eventually noticed that I can't clear my Discarded list. If I select all players and remove them from the list, game will eventually run out of memory and crash. Committed memory for fm.exe was about 55 gigs before it crashed. I can remove players in smaller chunks (1-10 players) from the discard list. But it is slow AF but I suspect this to be related to my issues.

Could anyone test who have played similar amount (in game year ~2032) if you can normally clear players from Discard list if you have been discarding player reports. I have plenty of discarded players and am afraid I have ****ed up my game. First season in PL with Telford lol. I can play the game but scouting is pretty much no go for me now. The save might've been started with beta already originally but not 100% sure.

I do have a support ticket about it also #425123 if some dev wants to take a look. I think I'm stuck in first level of Support

Capture.PNG

I have over 2000 players discarded. "Remove Selected players form Discard List" is allowed when all are selected but right clicking and Report->Remove from Discarded list will inform you that 50 is the maximum apparently. So I will try to clear it in chunks...

And have not modified DB directly. Running the fake names fix from FMscout.

Edited by Vladimir