Using Attribute Analysis to Bring Success to Minor UEFA Nations - Albania (Chapter Six)

shaunvamos

17 minutes ago, vkastanas said:

All attributes (key + prefferables) are 16. So 16*17=272 right?

Initial number is...?

No that's not right, it's still accounting for the preferable values being 0.66 of 17.

17 minutes ago, JackJCFC said:

How do you get the value to calculate the score for '17' if the formula relies on knowing this number in the first place?

This is how I got to the number:

b0ee0f4bdb02154f9dae168fe6a9e399.png

The first row is the formula ((Sum of all key attributes for role + (0.66 * (sum of all preferable attributes for role))) / total number of key/preferable attributes for role * 5).

The second row is the same formula as above, but all the attributes are 17. So while this is considered the "best possible rating", it's not a nice round number of, say, a rating out of 100. Which is what I sought to do next.

The third row is the formula ((Sum of all key attributes for role + (0.66 * (sum of all preferable attributes for role))) / total number of key/preferable attributes for role * 5) / rating if all attributes were 17 * 100.

The fourth row is the same formula as row 3, but all the attributes are 17. 

If you divide the values of row 2/row 1 and row 3/row 4 you get the same value, but as I say it's easier to have the rating out of 100 for some homogeneity.

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

50 minutes ago, shaunvamos said:

No that's not right, it's still accounting for the preferable values being 0.66 of 17.

Aha! I got it now!

Can we have a sneak peek of your excel?

I'm guessing it has different tab for every position,role and duty you use, right?

And how do you updated it when an attribute change happens?

1 minute ago, vkastanas said:

Aha! I got it now!

Can we have a sneak peek of your excel?

I'm guessing it has different tab for every position,role and duty you use, right?

And how do you updated it when an attribute change happens?

The excel sheet I use in in the opening post of this thread, which is my FM22 one (the one you're commenting on is from last year)

I update the spreadsheet every 6 months, usually when each transfer window opens. 

If you have any more questions feel free to comment on the FM22 thread or PM me :) 

Just now, vkastanas said:

I've read the other post first, re-read the op and I didn't see the sheet! Sorry! Will move to 22 now, thanks! 

Yeah I added it about an hour ago :lol: