Official faces and logopack

sppoulis

Official answer regarding the pictures and logos from SEGA is "We don't have the license for all players/ logos"...

BTW, on my mobile version even if i have downloaded faces and logos still DO NOT have a single face and logo!

So my main question is why should i buy an FM without face and logos if they do not have the license???

Give me solutions!

45 minutes ago, sppoulis said:

Official answer regarding the pictures and logos from SEGA is "We don't have the license for all players/ logos"...

BTW, on my mobile version even if i have downloaded faces and logos still DO NOT have a single face and logo!

So my main question is why should i buy an FM without face and logos if they do not have the license???

Give me solutions!

Sorry, if you are just joking here I apologise.

Otherwise, what are you talking about ? FM and FMM both have faces and logo's in the game.

And you can download free packs to add in missing ones, again for both games, so I am really unsure what you mean here ?!?!?!?

On 13/02/2021 at 21:17, DWCallaghan said:

Sorry, if you are just joking here I apologise.

Otherwise, what are you talking about ? FM and FMM both have faces and logo's in the game.

And you can download free packs to add in missing ones, again for both games, so I am really unsure what you mean here ?!?!?!?

Not joking, FM Mobile version 2021 (android) even if u download the face pack i have zero faces and logos everywhere...

Where can i download the free mobile packs and why the hell should i download seperately anything if i'm buying an app?

Seems that u have all the answers so point me the direction here cause last time i played FM was back on 90s!

Edited by sppoulis

31 minutes ago, sppoulis said:

Not joking, FM Mobile version 2021 (android) even if u download the face pack i have zero faces and logos everywhere...

Where can i download the free mobile packs and why the hell should i download seperately anything if i'm buying an app?

Seems that u have all the answers so point me the direction here cause last time i played FM was back on 90s!

ok, so the official game does come with player pics and logos, scot prem etc all there. English premier League isnt, because SI / Sega dont have the licence, so if you want them then you need to go to a seperate fan site and download.

Sorry if this isnt a good explanation but it is fact, they dont have the licence for all the clubs, PES and FIFA have some of them.

Were are not allowed on this Boards to promote fan sites, but if you google FMM logo's  / faces you will find them. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 16/02/2021 at 22:02, DWCallaghan said:

ok, so the official game does come with player pics and logos, scot prem etc all there. English premier League isnt, because SI / Sega dont have the licence, so if you want them then you need to go to a seperate fan site and download.

Sorry if this isnt a good explanation but it is fact, they dont have the licence for all the clubs, PES and FIFA have some of them.

Were are not allowed on this Boards to promote fan sites, but if you google FMM logo's  / faces you will find them. 

Excuse me how can I create a face? I see it's very easy to import a face but to remap the xml file to link my imported face how so? 

• 2 months later...
On 14/03/2021 at 01:37, Mohammad ELShebeny said:

Excuse me how can I create a face? I see it's very easy to import a face but to remap the xml file to link my imported face how so? 

i actually created a facepack for myself this year and its pretty simple but time consuming. so if u want the facepack i can share mine.https://www.mediafire.com/file/8h7lnsoosknkuc3/litepack.rar/file

On 14/03/2021 at 23:45, DWCallaghan said:

you need to have the ID of the player/ staff member you want and edit the xml to include that ID

also is it possible to get the regens id???

Edited by ak10njr