"Is starting to consider...a bigger club"

Cid

Out of interest, is there a club in the game where players won't ever end up with the 'pre-concern' 'Is starting to consider whether he should be looking to move to a bigger club'? I mean, managers at whatever the biggest clubs in the world are, Manchester United or Barcelona or whatever, do they never see that from their players? Or is it universal, so 'bigger' actually means 'different'?

I suppose in real life it would come down to a players opinion on what is a bigger club than the one they are at, not sure how that would work in FM, but I assume it would mean they want to move to a club with a bigger rep

Yes I'm not asking what counts as a big club, obviously. But say Real Madrid were, in game, the club with the highest world reputation, in the league with the highest reputation, and the ability to pay plenty, would their players still be 'considering a bigger club'? Does this message turn up even when there are no 'bigger' clubs?

Edited by Cid

16 hours ago, Cid said:

Yes I'm not asking what counts as a big club, obviously. But say Real Madrid were, in game, the club with the highest world reputation, in the league with the highest reputation, and the ability to pay plenty, would their players still be 'considering a bigger club'? Does this message turn up even when there are no 'bigger' clubs?

Bigger club means .... higher paycheck. I have won the CL and League 2 times in a row with Wrexham  (in the future) on my way to the third league title and a CL final. My players still consider going to a bigger club ..... they actually mean; a richer club, their consideration lingers until I offer them PSG wages which I have done for a few players.

The message will appear until players get the money they want.