Hello there,

I am in the Summer 2021 Transfers window and I find myself in a bit of a dilemma. I control Marseille, and I've just received an offer for my player Boubacar Kamara whose worth is 11M. I negotiated it up to 52 million euros. 

Kamara has been one of my most important players that I didn't think of selling until now. Three players already at my club can replace him at his role (Strootman, old but reliable; Gueye, young but potential; Rongier, reliable but not crazy good). 

Kamara is still 21 and progressing, and his contract runs until 2025.

Generally speaking, I'm not entirely sure of when to sell and when to accept offers for my players, if anyone also had good general tips about this, it'd be greatly appreciated :) 

Thank you!

Capture d’écran 2021-02-12 à 15.37.05.png

Capture d’écran 2021-02-12 à 15.37.24.png

Edited by ma.bernard26

A lot will depend on whether the player wants to go to the buying club for a new challenge or more money.  You get this info on the first offer, so if he really wants to go, bets to cash in and move on because he will be very unhappy if you turn the offer down.

For me, if a club puts up a high enough offer, even Mbappe will be sold. Every player in the squad already has at least one replacement lined up long before a transfer offer has been received. Then it is just a matter of estimating whether the money I get will be enough to replace him with an equal or better player. Homegrown players will be charged a premium.