Second squad player contracts: EVERY player wants to be an important player

Outasight

Hi,

I selected the 1. and 2. Bundesliga as playable leagues and Hertha Bsc as my club.

The in-game date is 17/04/2021.

The game is installed on an sd-card.

I want to give the players, with expiring contracts, from my second squad (Hertha Bsc II) a new contract. So I have to negotiate the promises with the agent first.  For the playing time "important player" is always selected at first. So I change it to something other like "hot prospect", which is recommended. Now every timethe agent will reject my suggestion and make the playing time not negotiable and set it to "important player" again (screenshot). The same thing happens for every player I tried.

When I've got the email, which asked, if I want to give the players a new contract, I tried to let my Director of football to handle this, but even then it failed for for every player. In the rejection emails it was stated "he wants assurances of more playing time" every time.

I have also tried to move a player to the first squad before offering him a new contract but this didn't help.

I hope you can help with this issue.

Kind regards

2021021113520100-9AECF8D7B3D849D36BE5DA649EA324BC.jpg

Edited by Outasight

• 3 weeks later...
  • SI Staff

Hi @Outasight, thanks for raising, seems from our testing that it's a problem specifically to do with teams in Germany, as well as teams that have a competitive B/II side. We'll keep you updated on the progress we make with this.