Players unhappy with low level of general training

Hi guys

I've got a Lincoln City save (which is going surprisingly well at the moment! Top of the Championship :))

However several of my players keep complaining about training.

Normally its about the volume of quickness training, so I just swap that for something else. However I now have 8 members of the squad who are unhappy with low level of general team training. Is this due to the quality of the training? Due to my low level coaches?

I'm pretty new to this training concept as the last FM I played was FM2011! Things  have changed quite considerably since then!

If anyone could assist, that would be great!

3 hours ago, Bartman2008 said:

Hi guys

I've got a Lincoln City save (which is going surprisingly well at the moment! Top of the Championship :))

However several of my players keep complaining about training.

Normally its about the volume of quickness training, so I just swap that for something else. However I now have 8 members of the squad who are unhappy with low level of general team training. Is this due to the quality of the training? Due to my low level coaches?

I'm pretty new to this training concept as the last FM I played was FM2011! Things  have changed quite considerably since then!

If anyone could assist, that would be great!

It's not important what they think as long as you have reasonable workloads according to your run of matches with great coaching staff and training facilities.

• 1 year later...

I am playing FM2022 and I also got complaints how the level of general team training is too low.

I inherited a team with lots of players in U20 team. When Ioaned unnecessary players out this complaint seems to have vanished.

Perhaps the coaches were overloaded by the needs of U20 team training?

I also switched to double intensity for green heart as Novem9 mentioned and it may have helped as well.