Team Meeting - missing options

We were promoted from Van Nat'l to SB L2.  At the end of the season, the team happily accepted my goal that in the upcoming season, we avoid relegation from L2.  But when we returned from vacation, at the welcome back meeting, I was only given 2 options where I claim that I was not ambitious enough, and we should shoot for either top-half or the playoffs, both unrealistic and neither demanded from the Board, which only wants to avoid relegation.  I suggested top-half then backed down when the team reacted badly.  Bad for morale and I would've preferred not to even hold the meeting.

See screenshot:

image.thumb.png.ad618151867b249d7ee66a9c3b36f8e7.png

• Administrators

Hey @glengarry224, do you happen to have a save prior to either of these meetings taking place?

It sounds similar to something we've picked up on already, but I'd still want to investigate this properly.

If you have the saves, could you upload them here and let me know what they're called, please: https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4

Let me know either way :)

12 hours ago, Kyle Brown said:

Hey @glengarry224, do you happen to have a save prior to either of these meetings taking place?

It sounds similar to something we've picked up on already, but I'd still want to investigate this properly.

If you have the saves, could you upload them here and let me know what they're called, please: https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4

Let me know either way :)

@Kyle Brown

Yep, uploaded the file, entitled:  Omar Little - Dag & Red meeting

• Administrators

Hey, thanks for this! I presume you don't also have a save from before the first meeting? Even if its a few weeks beforehand!

I had a look into the save and we have something logged already that I suspect is the same and a fix is in for it. In that situation it should be resolved for the next update.

But just in case it's not the same I'd need the first save to test it properly and be definitive, if possible!

6 hours ago, Kyle Brown said:

Hey, thanks for this! I presume you don't also have a save from before the first meeting? Even if its a few weeks beforehand!

I had a look into the save and we have something logged already that I suspect is the same and a fix is in for it. In that situation it should be resolved for the next update.

But just in case it's not the same I'd need the first save to test it properly and be definitive, if possible!

Sorry, I don't have an earlier save.  I didn't make a save separate from my game save until after I went back and tried it a couple of times.