Intercepting passes

One of my wingers is particularly adept at intercepting passes, often sprinting a significant distance to do so.  When I examine his stats I see no trait or skill that would explain this to me, although he does have good pace and acceleration.  Is this just a random thing that I lucked out on with this player, or is there some way I can develop this in other players?

22 minutes ago, XaW said:

Anticipation and positioning

Would agree with this, along with Decisions.

Had an IF in FM20 who was very good at catching defenders in possession and he had better Anticipation than others (with a similar ability) competing for the same spot.

10 hours ago, HUNT3R said:

Would agree with this, along with Decisions.

Had an IF in FM20 who was very good at catching defenders in possession and he had better Anticipation than others (with a similar ability) competing for the same spot.

I thought of these as well, but the player in question is 8 for positioning, 11 for anticipation, and 14 for decisions.  Other than his physical attributes the one stat that stands out is composure at 16.  I have other wings with better stats in positioning and anticipation, some with better decision stats, but none quite as high in composure.  In any case all the wings are fairly close in these stats.  I notice that if someone on an opposing team manages to intercept our passes a few times it is most often a midfielder or other attacker, so maybe there is something to that.