Any surprise league relegations on your runs?

I am in 2031 currently, in the first season Leicester got relegated and have been an elevator team ever since.  Other than that I am actually surprised that the game has kept the usual top 5 as ... well .... top 5. Liverpool is the only team to have had a few slip ups and sacked a few managers due to being placed around 9th position, they are doing well now and so are the other "usual" top teams.

12 hours ago, AurioDK said:

I am in 2031 currently, in the first season Leicester got relegated and have been an elevator team ever since.  Other than that I am actually surprised that the game has kept the usual top 5 as ... well .... top 5. Liverpool is the only team to have had a few slip ups and sacked a few managers due to being placed around 9th position, they are doing well now and so are the other "usual" top teams.

Leicester did the same in my save, went down the first season and have just gone up and down ever since.

7 hours ago, JordanMillward_1 said:

Leicester did the same in my save, went down the first season and have just gone up and down ever since.

Just watched my nephew´s run, Leicester came 17th in his run the first season, something wrong with that team, never managed them to start with ... perhaps I should give it a try at some point.

Spurs were relegated 10 years in on mine and only managed to get back up on the second time.

Everton have flirted with relegation on at least two occasions, and had a final day reprieve in the last minute once

44 minutes ago, sammayel666 said:

Man City have sat bottom for most of this season and have reached the heady heights of 19th in January of 2057

2057, is it a surprise though or have they just declined over the years?  :)

By the end of Season 3, Wigan were relegated to the National League. After being a fair few points clear, they went on a horrendous run at the end of the season, bottling a return to the EFL via. Champions. They also bottled the play-offs. Season 5 they finished top-half. Season 6 finished 2nd (joint 1st), missed out on GD. Then lost in the play-off semi finals.

Keep chuckling everytime I see them bottle it :lol:

18 hours ago, AurioDK said:

2057, is it a surprise though or have they just declined over the years?  :)

They've hovered around in the top 5 although the last couple of years are interesting reading! And now up to 18th for this season in mid-Feb
image.png.7e6007821efeba842bab1b90491703a6.png