Start challenges mid-game

I am kind of getting bored with my current Ajax save, I think it would spice it up a little if we could start one of these challenges when the new season starts. 

I am talking about those pre-game challenges (can't win anything with kids, etc.)

Obviously only the ones that start at the beginning of the season

On 05/02/2021 at 18:02, casperzwaart100 said:

I am kind of getting bored with my current Ajax save, I think it would spice it up a little if we could start one of these challenges when the new season starts. 

I am talking about those pre-game challenges (can't win anything with kids, etc.)

Obviously only the ones that start at the beginning of the season

If you're getting bored, there are plenty of challenges over on FMMVibe - probably not many you could use mid-save though. But honestly, I probably would have stopped playing years ago if it wasn't for those challenges. 

I'm wondering if SI should mix up the in-game challenge section. Maybe as well as the official ones, they could open it up to user created challenges, ie let us create challenges and save them somewhere centrally that other users could browse through the game. Might have a negative impact on people buying the official challenges, but would increast engagement with the game and get more people mega adicted!