Summer 2021 transfer window in beta-started save missing?

I am playing a network game with a friend once a week and we are about to finish the first season after having started our save under the beta, started as Norwich and Brentford.

As we are now approaching the end (I was already promoted and got a new budget), we are starting to screen the transfer market. But the game says that all transfers we are agreeing, be it bosmans or for a fee will only take place in the next transfer window (of course), starting on 1.1.2022 (NOOOO!).

So just a question. What is the bug here? Will these transfers really go through only on 1.1.22? Or is that displayed wrongly and they will come this summer? Will there be a transfer window in summer 2021?
Quite sure this should be known but I did not find a thread about it, but I hope someone can answer this.

Being promoted without any option to improve the squad... not sure how we would deal with this :-(

• SI Staff

Hi guys, 

Sounds like you will have encountered an issue which is specific to saves started in the PRB. 

This issue is present in the following scenario. 

- Save game started in PRB
- User in charge of English club
- Any transfer offer that is made and completed between the close of the January 2021 window and June 24th 2021,  will have a transfer completion date of 1/1/2022.
- Any transfer offer made after the 24th June 2021 will go through in the summer 2021 window
- If you are still seeing the warning on the 'Transfer Offer' page about players not being registered until 1/1/2002 after you have passed the 24th June 2021 then saving and reloading should resolve the issue. 
- This issue will only affect the period between the end of the January 2021 window and 24th June 2021, it should not affect any future seasons. 

4 hours ago, Ben Kenney said:

Hi guys, 

Sounds like you will have encountered an issue which is specific to saves started in the PRB. 

This issue is present in the following scenario. 

- Save game started in PRB
- User in charge of English club
- Any transfer offer that is made and completed between the close of the January 2021 window and June 24th 2021,  will have a transfer completion date of 1/1/2022.
- Any transfer offer made after the 24th June 2021 will go through in the summer 2021 window
- If you are still seeing the warning on the 'Transfer Offer' page about players not being registered until 1/1/2002 after you have passed the 24th June 2021 then saving and reloading should resolve the issue. 
- This issue will only affect the period between the end of the January 2021 window and 24th June 2021, it should not affect any future seasons. 

Thanks man I was really enjoying my Portsmouth save so I didn’t want to go far in to the save and to not be able to buy anyone in the summer windows , just to clarify just in the 21/22 season will these issues persist between end of January and 24th of July 22?

Cheers, we will try that.

Already tried holidaying until the transfer window to check, but without saving in between and it didn't work.

So now it looks like I will have to wait until Jan to finalise my main signing of the year, but at least we don't have to restart the entire save.