I have a unhappy player and the game wants me to discuss the issue with him before I can continue the game. However when I try do this there are no options so I am literally stuck and unable to carry on with my game 😭 any help would be appreciated, thanks.

20210128_161941.jpg

20210128_161930.jpg

Hi @Hgwhite & @rubenbrughmans

So sorry to hear you've got stuck here. If you holiday 1 day forward you'll be able to carry on the save.

If you've got a save from before the inbox message arrives could you upload it to the cloud so we can take a look in to this? Details on how to provide saves below

Many Thanks
Russell

5 minutes ago, Russell Hammant said:

So sorry to hear you've got stuck here. If you holiday 1 day forward you'll be able to carry on the save.

If you've got a save from before the inbox message arrives could you upload it to the cloud so we can take a look in to this? Details on how to provide saves below

Many Thanks
Russell

Thanks very much, I'll give this a try.

I'll also try to upload that for you 👍

1 hour ago, Russell Hammant said:

Many Thanks
Russell

i have uploaded my file as : Brughmans Ruben - Club Brugge 1ste poging (v02)

hope you are able to find it