Jump to content

Inactive Apply for job and Declare Interest in Job buttons


basterix
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hi!

I'm playing FM 21 with Epic Games. Bundesliga, Turkish Leagues, Ligue 1, Eredivisie, Premier League are playable leagues in my game.

I played game with Adana Demirspor and started Turkish 1. Lig until 2033.

Apply for job and Declare Interest in Job buttons are inactive fron starting game. I'm bored adana and i resign my job. But i can't apply any club.

Second issue is when i try to add new manager all leagues seems inactive and just national teams are aviable.

Thanks for your help.

 

Adsız1.jpg

Adsız.jpg

Adsız2.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi to everyone, i'm new to this forum. I'm posting on this topic too, because i'im experiencing the same problem in my online game. We are playing the 2026/2027 campaign and the apply for job and declare interest buttons are been inactive since the last two seasons. We can only apply or delcare interest for national teams while for club it's all set in grey. Have you find a way to fix this problem? Thanks for the help 

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • SI Staff
On 25/04/2021 at 10:51, fabrizio.scelli said:

Hi to everyone, i'm new to this forum. I'm posting on this topic too, because i'im experiencing the same problem in my online game. We are playing the 2026/2027 campaign and the apply for job and declare interest buttons are been inactive since the last two seasons. We can only apply or delcare interest for national teams while for club it's all set in grey. Have you find a way to fix this problem? Thanks for the help 

Have you got 'Manageable Teams' in Game Status set to just National Teams? Please check and let me know.


Thanks,

Luke

Link to post
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Luke Hume said:

Have you got 'Manageable Teams' in Game Status set to just National Teams? Please check and let me know.


Thanks,

Luke

It was clearly like you said. Somehow, and i can't really figure it out when it happened, the option switched just to national teams.

Thank you very much.

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • SI Staff
1 hour ago, fabrizio.scelli said:

It was clearly like you said. Somehow, and i can't really figure it out when it happened, the option switched just to national teams.

Thank you very much.

Thank you for letting me know it is now sorted.

Happy playing :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...