Inactive Apply for job and Declare Interest in Job buttons

basterix

Hi!

I'm playing FM 21 with Epic Games. Bundesliga, Turkish Leagues, Ligue 1, Eredivisie, Premier League are playable leagues in my game.

I played game with Adana Demirspor and started Turkish 1. Lig until 2033.

Apply for job and Declare Interest in Job buttons are inactive fron starting game. I'm bored adana and i resign my job. But i can't apply any club.

Second issue is when i try to add new manager all leagues seems inactive and just national teams are aviable.

Thanks for your help.

Adsız1.jpg

Adsız.jpg

Adsız2.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi to everyone, i'm new to this forum. I'm posting on this topic too, because i'im experiencing the same problem in my online game. We are playing the 2026/2027 campaign and the apply for job and declare interest buttons are been inactive since the last two seasons. We can only apply or delcare interest for national teams while for club it's all set in grey. Have you find a way to fix this problem? Thanks for the help 

• SI Staff
On 25/04/2021 at 10:51, fabrizio.scelli said:

Hi to everyone, i'm new to this forum. I'm posting on this topic too, because i'im experiencing the same problem in my online game. We are playing the 2026/2027 campaign and the apply for job and declare interest buttons are been inactive since the last two seasons. We can only apply or delcare interest for national teams while for club it's all set in grey. Have you find a way to fix this problem? Thanks for the help 

Have you got 'Manageable Teams' in Game Status set to just National Teams? Please check and let me know.

Thanks,

Luke

20 hours ago, Luke Hume said:

Have you got 'Manageable Teams' in Game Status set to just National Teams? Please check and let me know.

Thanks,

Luke

It was clearly like you said. Somehow, and i can't really figure it out when it happened, the option switched just to national teams.

Thank you very much.

• SI Staff
1 hour ago, fabrizio.scelli said:

It was clearly like you said. Somehow, and i can't really figure it out when it happened, the option switched just to national teams.

Thank you very much.

Thank you for letting me know it is now sorted.

Happy playing :)