Month of the January update?

Will there be two updates this year, just as there was last year, when a 'January Update' was released in Feb and a 'winter Update', which came out in early March?

I appreciate you might not be able to give guarantees on this, however, is there the possibility that you will adopt a similar strategy this year?

After the December update there are usually 2 further updates- the major one after the January transfer, which usually happens at the end of Feb/beginning of March and a further small update after the end of the Russian/Chinese transfer windows, later in March.  Only SI can advise on the dates of these and normally this will not be made public in advance

1 hour ago, Ewan0404 said:

Has there always been 2 updates after the January transfer window? I have only been aware of the one.

Maybe only for one or two years, possibly to take account of the rising Chines market and their transfer window closing after the European one and not wanting to hold that one back.

1 hour ago, FrazT said:

Maybe only for one or two years, possibly to take account of the rising Chines market and their transfer window closing after the European one and not wanting to hold that one back.

Possibly might not have to continue now as the Chinese market looks like it’s coming to a close in regards to bringing in foreign talent...

FM20 was the first ever series that I can recall SI releasing two post January updates for, hence my question asking if the same will happen again this year? 

The first of those updates was the 'January Update' (20.3.0), which was released on 20/02 and the second was the 'Winter Update' (20.4.0), which was released early March.

This was a strategy which was most welcomed, myself included.