Player interactions

Really starting to annoy me now that several of the aspects of player interactions are broken, for example, if you're playing well and a player is playing bad, every single time you select the "despite our bla-di-bla-bla I'd expected more from you" they always but always argue and don't agree, it's a broken option, which leads me to my second point, if you then threaten to transfer list them and they don't back down, they immediately request a meeting to discuss why you've listed them, when you told them 5 seconds ago you would be listing them, which leads to my third point when you engage players in a meeting about them being transfer listed, where is the option to say "because you aren't performing at an acceptable level" and also in regard to the example mentioned above either stop them from requesting a meeting after you've just told them they're getting listed or at least an option to say "because I told you I was going to"

another perfect example, this muppet here, wants a new contract and is getting 6.6 average rating, ive promised him a new contract at the end of the season, but i want to be able to 1. rescind that promise if his form stays like this, 2. when i criticise his recent form, i need to be able to quote him asking for a contract yet playing absolute shog dit

Football Manager 2021 26_01_2021 16_07_38.png