Board concerns regard finances of loan player

Hey, not sure if this has been covered, apologies if it has, i couldnt find any answers! 
i notice on the monthly performance review, that, the board are concerned with the finances to loan out certain players! 
what causes this concern?
i chose 100% wage and 100% unused wage, the bidding club offered to pay that, so why would the board be concerned? 
cheers 

dave...

3 minutes ago, Sharkn20 said:

The board might want a monthly fee too.

Really? how do we ask for one of those? i thought the monthly fee was what you would have to pay that club for loaning the player to them? or have a got that wrong?

2 minutes ago, starbugg said:

Yep you've got it wrong, I know of a few players I'd like to pay clubs to take off my hands but sadly that's not the case. ;)

thanks, i read that on an fmblog somewhere, i thought it was counter intuitive! does this blog seem accurate to you? 
https://www.guidetofm.com/squad/match-experience/2/#:~:text=Unused Wage Percentage – the Wage,When loaning out a player%3A&text=You may want to check,before setting the Wage Percentage.

"Monthly Fee - the amount that the loan club will pay the parent club each month during the loan." This is correct, though I'd love to pay a little to get some youngsters game time, you can't really influence other team's tactics like that, pretty sure that would be against the rules.

3 minutes ago, Zoolok42 said:

"Monthly Fee - the amount that the loan club will pay the parent club each month during the loan." This is correct, though I'd love to pay a little to get some youngsters game time, you can't really influence other team's tactics like that, pretty sure that would be against the rules.

we can influence them by having an unused fee! if they have to pay double to not use them then maybe they will get some game time! 

1 hour ago, dave javu said:

Really? how do we ask for one of those? i thought the monthly fee was what you would have to pay that club for loaning the player to them? or have a got that wrong?

You have that in monthly pay for using the player and monthly fee for NOT using the player...

You can garner extra income through that.

6 minutes ago, Sharkn20 said:

You have that in monthly pay for using the player and monthly fee for NOT using the player...

You can garner extra income through that.

Thanks, i get it now! i had gotten confused by reading the contrary in a rubbish blog! 

8 minutes ago, dave javu said:

Thanks, i get it now! i had gotten confused by reading the contrary in a rubbish blog! 

Lol, careful what you read out there :)

ask as many questions as u want around here. always happy to help.

16 minutes ago, Sharkn20 said:

Lol, careful what you read out there :)

ask as many questions as u want around here. always happy to help.

i know better now, thanks for all those whom helped!..

I have noticed that boards love fees for loans. 

Like even if you manage to raise the salary they cover, the board complain if there is no fee even in the salary is a much bigger cost.  Then you have loans where theres no or little salary covered but there is a fee and they love it.

Why doesn't the board raise its concern before the deal is done and not at some future review?  That would suggest that its not really a big deal but the game is looking for negatives to report in the review.

2 hours ago, FrazT said:

Why doesn't the board raise its concern before the deal is done and not at some future review?  That would suggest that its not really a big deal but the game is looking for negatives to report in the review.

That is a fair point, They will find something even if it isn't a big thing, As Newcastle i lost one of my first 5 games, It was 1-0 away to Chelsea and that came up as a concern for the board when realistically it was an expected result, But they had nothing else for the negatives column

1 minute ago, cris182 said:

That is a fair point, They will find something even if it isn't a big thing, As Newcastle i lost one of my first 5 games, It was 1-0 away to Chelsea and that came up as a concern for the board when realistically it was an expected result, But they had nothing else for the negatives column

In my last 2 saves, I have had a notable criticism in January for my only 2 draws since the season started in August and one for only drawing at Barcelona in the CL quarter final when I won the second leg.  This module is flawed

43 minutes ago, FrazT said:

In my last 2 saves, I have had a notable criticism in January for my only 2 draws since the season started in August and one for only drawing at Barcelona in the CL quarter final when I won the second leg.  This module is flawed

I think flawed is a bit of an exageration. 

Its true that it shows the "worst" thigns even when that worst is not that bad neccesarilly (like the case you mentioned about the ties) but its not really a problem because I have noticed that when that is the case they still love you. If the things that are showed there are expected then I know I dont have to worry, and their overall opinion tends to go along with this.

I have had several notes in the notable criticism part and still they rate me with a 9-10. Thats already telling you its not much of an issue. In fact a tie with a superior team is likely to have a good review if you go to their match evaluation (7-8 is almost guaranteed when tieing vs a superior team unless you just did out out of pure luck).

Edited by Jervaj
38 minutes ago, Jervaj said:

I think flawed is a bit of an exageration. 

Its true that it shows the "worst" thigns even when that worst is not that bad neccesarilly (like the case you mentioned about the ties) but its not really a problem because I have noticed that when that is the case they still love you. If the things that are showed there are expected then I know I dont have to worry, and their overall opinion tends to go along with this.

I have had several notes in the notable criticism part and still they rate me with a 9-10. Thats already telling you its not much of an issue. In fact a tie with a superior team is likely to have a good review if you go to their match evaluation (7-8 is almost guaranteed when tieing vs a superior team unless you just did out out of pure luck).

The  notable criticism part of the boards vision and review is flawed IMO.  Can you imagine getting a review after about 30 game when you have won 28 and the board bring up the 2 draws?.  I had a season in FM 20 when the team won every competition that they entered and the end review was that they were "very disappointed" that I hadn't succeeded in having  the best youth output in the country despite having 14 home grown at the club players in my first team squad.:(

2 minutes ago, FrazT said:

The  notable criticism part of the boards vision and review is flawed IMO.  Can you imagine getting a review after about 30 game when you have won 28 and the board bring up the 2 draws?.  I had a season in FM 20 when the team won every competition that they entered and the end review was that they were "very disappointed" that I hadn't succeeded in having  the best youth output in the country despite having 14 home grown at the club players in my first team squad.:(

I mean, I didnt say it was ideal. Its about what you think it merits to display there. The game right now just seems to pick the "worst" no matter if that "worst" is actually still pretty good. 

My point was that even if they bring up those 2 draws they are still gonna have a 10 opinion of you, and if the losses/ties where reasonable even the individual ratings they give themwon't be so bad (even good). So it doesn't really matter gameplay wise that they are showed on the negative part of the review. That's what I meant.