Opposition not registering their players

FreddyGuarin

Summary: I just played a league game against a team who didn't register most of their first team squad.

Description: I just played a game against Podbeskidzie. They didn't register most of their players, and ended up playing a mish-mash of B-team players and youngsters with a subs bench of greyed out players.

Unsurprisingly, I got totally FMed: I had 30 shots to their two, and drew 1-1. 

Steps to reproduce: Nothing: just look at my last match against Podbeskidzie.

File uploaded: NonRegister.fm.

• SI Staff
18 hours ago, FreddyGuarin said:

Summary: I just played a league game against a team who didn't register most of their first team squad.

Description: I just played a game against Podbeskidzie. They didn't register most of their players, and ended up playing a mish-mash of B-team players and youngsters with a subs bench of greyed out players.

Unsurprisingly, I got totally FMed: I had 30 shots to their two, and drew 1-1. 

Steps to reproduce: Nothing: just look at my last match against Podbeskidzie.

File uploaded: NonRegister.fm.

Hi @Freddy Guarin

If you happen to have a save game from around June 2026 would you be able to upload the save to our cloud service. 

As Tony has mentioned we are aware of  registration issues. But would like to look into an earlier save point in your example if possible. 

Cheers,

Ben 

4 hours ago, Ben Kenney said:

Hi @Freddy Guarin

If you happen to have a save game from around June 2026 would you be able to upload the save to our cloud service. 

As Tony has mentioned we are aware of  registration issues. But would like to look into an earlier save point in your example if possible. 

Cheers,

Ben 

@Ben Kenney

As luck would have it, I actually do! I uploaded it the other day when I commented on another bug; it's called LacerdaUnhappy.fm.

• SI Staff
18 hours ago, FreddyGuarin said:

@Ben Kenney

As luck would have it, I actually do! I uploaded it the other day when I commented on another bug; it's called LacerdaUnhappy.fm.

Thank you that is very helpful, we are looking into what has caused this. If it is of any help then AI sides will register players in the lead up to the close of the registration window at the start of September. 

21 hours ago, ctreg2 said:

Same issue here .... I'm guessing this save is ruined? Spursnonregister

Tottenham (V03) for hopefully a pre-bug save

Thanks for the save game. 

It looks like you have encountered an issue we are aware of that is affecting AI squad registration in the summer 2021 window in certain scenarios. The dev team are working on this issue. 

Again if it helps at all then the AI will start to register their squad in the lead up to the squad registration deadline on 31st August 2021.