FRENCH League Bug: Player Statistics counted wrong

Freddie Sands

• SI Staff

Please post any specific issues for France competitions here. This is for any issue which does not relate to data and is for areas such as:

- Competition Rules (Leagues and Cups)
- Disciplinary Rules
- Transfer Rules

We would request you all to adhere to the following three point plan when posting in here:

- State what you think is specifically wrong in your league.
- State how you think it should be working.
- State reasons/proof for your corrections/improvements.

Please note that specific data issues for France should be posted in the Database and Research Issues forum.

3rd French division not Registered in the Coupe de France

I am partly with Bastia a French 3rd division club and I have just checked I am in January and the 3rd division clubs are not integrated into the French Cup it should be integrated from October or November it seems to me  and I have nothing in my competition goal indicating the goal in the cup

2020-11-11.png

2020-11-11 (3).png

• SI Staff
1 hour ago, xxxshootsxxx said:

3rd French division not Registered in the Coupe de France

I am partly with Bastia a French 3rd division club and I have just checked I am in January and the 3rd division clubs are not integrated into the French Cup it should be integrated from October or November it seems to me  and I have nothing in my competition goal indicating the goal in the cup

2020-11-11.png

2020-11-11 (3).png

Thanks for the report, indeed that is annoying. I don't think it's logged.

they should be entering on the 17th of October (from the fifth round). There was a change around level 2 round of registration, that could be a knock.

5e tour : samedi 17 et dimanche 18 octobre 2020

https://www.fff.fr/actualites/191567-calendrier-2020-2021-les-principales-dates

Regards

Hi, 

in this french thread the user raised an issue about sport pass.

It's said that supporter have a ticket for the french league cup (BKT cup), but this competition disappear last year.

If needed, he can upload his game on the cloud.

• SI Staff
23 minutes ago, Akasha said:

Hi, 

in this french thread the user raised an issue about sport pass.

It's said that supporter have a ticket for the french league cup (BKT cup), but this competition disappear last year.

If needed, he can upload his game on the cloud.

No worries, I was able to get the issue to reproduce easily. I've now logged this internally for review.

• SI Staff
1 hour ago, ijack said:

Is the National 2 League in France actually playable?

Seems like it is on the league select screen but then when you try and select it, its unavailable?

20201111131943_1.thumb.jpg.aa25df055d52e763d83c29dc403dd546.jpg

20201111132750_1.thumb.jpg.b0b2f7c34942a7e5a5ad8e916b61c897.jpg

Hi,

No, not playable, represented as we have a couple of l1/l2 reserve teams playing in that competition.

I hope the feedback would help.

Regards

getting a "competition did not complete" despite the full 38 games being played (for club league history)

might be the same for all situations where the "league did not complete" following it's postponement due to COVID

note: is isolated to France in my save (although only have France, Spain, Italy, England and Germany loaded, so not sure if it's an issue for other "leagues finished as is" competitions such as Netherlands)

the full 38 game season was played, so it's purely a cosmetic issue

fm_IoTLUyjW2x.thumb.png.22db9ab109ffae9c64f85565eab403ca.png

Edited by samdiatmh

Hi.

In Ligue 1, it's in theory impossible to give numbers other than 1, 16, 30, 40 to goalkeepers.

This is from article 576 of the regulation : https://www.lfp.fr/-/media/Project/LFP/LFP/Documents/Règlements/reglement_integral.pdf?la=fr-FR&hash=8421D8268DE4B483B9BFA98ED04C85E4

Cette liste ne peut excéder 30 noms, le numéro 30 est donc le dernier de la liste  qui  peut  être  complétée  et  mise  à  jour  à  chaque  mouvement  dans  le  club.Si un club justifie employer plus de 30 joueurs sous contrat professionnel, la Commission peut accorder une dérogation à l’alinéa précédent.Les  numérotations  fantaisistes  sont  interdites  (exemple  :  45  -  82).  Les  numéros  1,  16  et  30  sont  exclusivement  et  obligatoirement  réservés  aux  gardiens de but. En dernier ressort, le numéro 40 peut être attribué.Toutes les équipes doivent disposer d’un maillot numéroté 33, non attribué à un joueur et réservé aux remplacements de dernière heure

Thanks !

19 hours ago, AlienIR said:

Hi,

No, not playable, represented as we have a couple of l1/l2 reserve teams playing in that competition.

I hope the feedback would help.

Regards

Yeah both a friend and I had the exact same thinking here. The fourth tier says Playable which led us to believe it's Playable, but it's not. Could just be relabelled to be a little more obvious which leagues are playable and which can be loaded as background. 👍

• SI Staff
7 hours ago, Juliano said:

Hi.

In Ligue 1, it's in theory impossible to give numbers other than 1, 16, 30, 40 to goalkeepers.

This is from article 576 of the regulation : https://www.lfp.fr/-/media/Project/LFP/LFP/Documents/Règlements/reglement_integral.pdf?la=fr-FR&hash=8421D8268DE4B483B9BFA98ED04C85E4

Thanks !

Ah yes, that one was logged a couple of years ago. No idea where the request is at the moment, I'd dig to try to find it.

• SI Staff
13 hours ago, samdiatmh said:

getting a "competition did not complete" despite the full 38 games being played (for club league history)

might be the same for all situations where the "league did not complete" following it's postponement due to COVID

note: is isolated to France in my save (although only have France, Spain, Italy, England and Germany loaded, so not sure if it's an issue for other "leagues finished as is" competitions such as Netherlands)

the full 38 game season was played, so it's purely a cosmetic issue

fm_IoTLUyjW2x.thumb.png.22db9ab109ffae9c64f85565eab403ca.png

Thanks for the spot.

Weird, it looks like you have indeed the label from season 2020/2021 displaying for the following season.

9 hours ago, AlienIR said:

Weird, it looks like you have indeed the label from season 2020/2021 displaying for the following season.

I don't think it's limited to France though (only have it loaded as the "ended as is season" in my holiday save)
There's no actual issues (they're playing all 38 games), it's purely a cosmetic issue

Although it's for all seasons (note that it's the 21/22 season I've listed - PSG somehow finished 2nd in 20-21)

I'm not sure it's in the right place, but I bought it up here as it's only in France (although have loaded Italy, Spain, Germany, England and France), so unsure about other leagues (Netherlands a notable, but doesn't show history if I don't have the league on)
Would be fairly easy to replicate imo, just load up a league and move it on by a year

Merci pour ton retour AlienIR me voici donc sur le bon sujet.

J'ai quand même vérifié mes dires concernant les droits TV de la L1 et en effet rien ne change sur la bêta.

J'ai simulé jusqu'au 30 Mai une saison sur FM 2020 et 2021 pour voir les différences, et j'ai pris les revenus du 1er de L1, ils sont à peu prêt pareil même légèrement inférieur sur le 2021, un peu décevant donc. Screens à l'appui.

Merci en tout cas car c'est un élément qui pourrait changer pas mal de chose sur le gameplay français.

Football Manager 2020.jpg

Football Manager 2021.jpg

Hello,

The number of subs isn't correct in Ligue 1 and Ligue 2. The number of subs is suppose to be 5, but right now is 3. 

https://www.lfp.fr/Articles/COMMUNIQU%C3%89S/2020/07/31/communique-de-la-lfp

If I continue my carrier until Release Game, this change will be considered ? 

Thanks

Il y a 8 heures, Jay974 a dit :

Hello,

The number of subs isn't correct in Ligue 1 and Ligue 2. The number of subs is suppose to be 5, but right now is 3. 

https://www.lfp.fr/Articles/COMMUNIQUÉS/2020/07/31/communique-de-la-lfp

If I continue my carrier until Release Game, this change will be considered ? 

Thanks

To add to this,

The issue in the rule page ingame state that in L2 we can have 9 players on the bench and 5 subs.

But IRL, there can be only 7 players on the bench in L2.

For the number of changes ingame, I don't have any issue with the 5 subs in the first season.

2 hours ago, CWaka said:

To add to this,

The issue in the rule page ingame state that in L2 we can have 9 players on the bench and 5 subs.

For the number of changes ingame, I don't have any issue with the 5 subs in the first season.

I check for the 1st season, it's ok! We are able to make 5 subs

But for 2021/2022 season L1 and L2 are back to 3 substitutes. 

L1.png

L2.PNG

il y a 32 minutes, Jay974 a dit :

I check for the 1st season, it's ok! We are able to make 5 subs

But for 2021/2022 season L1 and L2 are back to 3 substitutes. 

L1.png

L2.PNG

Yes, it's supposed to be like that. In reality they only allow 5 subs for this season only.

• SI Staff
On 14/11/2020 at 15:19, Nirvana59 said:

Merci pour ton retour AlienIR me voici donc sur le bon sujet.

J'ai quand même vérifié mes dires concernant les droits TV de la L1 et en effet rien ne change sur la bêta.

J'ai simulé jusqu'au 30 Mai une saison sur FM 2020 et 2021 pour voir les différences, et j'ai pris les revenus du 1er de L1, ils sont à peu prêt pareil même légèrement inférieur sur le 2021, un peu décevant donc. Screens à l'appui.

Merci en tout cas car c'est un élément qui pourrait changer pas mal de chose sur le gameplay français.

Football Manager 2020.jpg

Football Manager 2021.jpg

Salut @Nirvana59,

En effet, plus que bizarre. Je t'avoue que je ne sais pas trop pourquoi, j'ai remonte aux equipes en charge de l'aspect reglements. 

@Freddie Sands associated defect is 31954

Regards

• SI Staff
On 15/11/2020 at 09:28, CWaka said:

To add to this,

Thanks for the report, this is now logged and under review.

Regards

Montpellier Stadium

When Montpellier build a new stadium, he has 30 000 standing places
After they build 7 500 seats and for the european cup, they can only be 7 500 personne because standing places are not authorized 

Montpellier stadium image.png.7ad522bfa525917f1d7ee8f12026a16c.png

A ligue 1 matchimage.png.e8d6635861a0ecfa2185dbf6fe7c31cb.png

A Euro Cup match image.png.192cf9fd914212855cf730023ea8dcbd.png

Hi, 

I have started a save with SC Lyon in french third division. As it was said before, when I was in this division I did not play the French National Cup. I get promoted and in L2 it's OK. But I check about clubs playing in third division for 2021/2022 and they don't play the cup. It's really weird because lower leagues are registrated. It seems to be specific to National. I check the calendar and for these clubs it's written "January 1900" if I only select CdF as competition.  

I m totally sure you will correct it in the definitive version but does these changes will impact my save? I pray for it haha.

Have a good day.

Edited by LuluBerlu

I don't know if it is the good place for that. But I have encountered one thing in my save. PSG made a bad season, (early UCL lost and lost the title) so Tuchel was sacked. The problem is that PSG and Leonardo chose Jean-Marc Furlan as their next coach which is unrealistic. He made a good season and got promoted with Auxerre but it is not suffisant. 

20201118163256_1.jpg

Bonjour, je me permets d'écrire en français. Ca arrive très souvent que des matchs soient décalés or les horaires des matchs sont sensés être fixes, il ne devrait pas y avoir par exemple tous les matchs d'une journée le dimanche, ou des matchs à 20h le samedi.

20201118170159_1.jpg

20201118170203_1.jpg

Hi, 

This french user explain that he can make more than 3 subsitutions in a N1 (1st season) match while in N1 it's always 3 (also in the leagues rules).

He attached a screenshot of this issue.

Are you aware about it and do you need more information ?

• SI Staff
On 17/11/2020 at 13:48, LuluBerlu said:

Hi, 

I have started a save with SC Lyon in french third division. As it was said before, when I was in this division I did not play the French National Cup. I get promoted and in L2 it's OK. But I check about clubs playing in third division for 2021/2022 and they don't play the cup. It's really weird because lower leagues are registrated. It seems to be specific to National. I check the calendar and for these clubs it's written "January 1900" if I only select CdF as competition.  

I m totally sure you will correct it in the definitive version but does these changes will impact my save? I pray for it haha.

Have a good day.

Hi @LuluBerlu,

National teams not playing French cup is a known issue, under review. 

Bad news, it would require a new save, same goes for db update from release patch. Beta saves are rarely long term saves.

• SI Staff
22 hours ago, LuluBerlu said:

I don't know if it is the good place for that. But I have encountered one thing in my save. PSG made a bad season, (early UCL lost and lost the title) so Tuchel was sacked. The problem is that PSG and Leonardo chose Jean-Marc Furlan as their next coach which is unrealistic. He made a good season and got promoted with Auxerre but it is not suffisant. 

20201118163256_1.jpg

Agreeing, fairly unrealistic. Nothing from database which could explain such a move. 

It's probably something to raise here. reason Unrealistic manager appointment. They would need a save to be uploaded please.

https://community.sigames.com/forum/804-transfers-contracts-scouting-recruitment-meetings-and-staff-responsibilities/

Regards

• SI Staff
8 hours ago, Akasha said:

Hi, 

This french user explain that he can make more than 3 subsitutions in a N1 (1st season) match while in N1 it's always 3 (also in the leagues rules).

He attached a screenshot of this issue.

Are you aware about it and do you need more information ?

From the screenshot, looks like the rules are correct. 3 substitutions allowed only.

Sounds like a Match Engine or a gameplay issue. I'd tend to suggest raise to Match Engine team, but they would need the PKM from this match.

• SI Staff
22 hours ago, kenankodro said:

Bonjour, je me permets d'écrire en français. Ca arrive très souvent que des matchs soient décalés or les horaires des matchs sont sensés être fixes, il ne devrait pas y avoir par exemple tous les matchs d'une journée le dimanche, ou des matchs à 20h le samedi.

20201118170159_1.jpg

20201118170203_1.jpg

Bonjour,

alors ca ressemble a 2 bugs differents

1) matchs tous joues le dimanche: les dates des rounds sont actuellement incorrectes dans la beta. Le probleme est logge.

2) Le fait des matchs decales a un horaire incorrect: Celui ci ne me parle pas comme deja connu/ remonte.

Merci de ton apport.

Il y a 1 heure, AlienIR a dit :

From the screenshot, looks like the rules are correct. 3 substitutions allowed only.

Sounds like a Match Engine or a gameplay issue. I'd tend to suggest raise to Match Engine team, but they would need the PKM from this match.

Many thanks Alien, I raise it. :) 

Hi,

You have the same problem for French Cup with 3rd division club (already discussed) and with 6th division clubs (Regionale 1) which aren't included in Coupe de France

image.thumb.png.c497d0985d762fb5df4e20fe069b3160.png

image.thumb.png.359d7adec2b2914207430e54f3d3758c.png

Here just one club but it's the same for every club of 6th division, while lower leagues (regional leagues - Régionale 2 and lower) are included.

Regards 

I am Red Star FC in the French National. I was recommended a free agent by a scout. I bought him in on a 4 week trial. I decided that I'm going to sign him. However for some reason I can't sign him till January as seen in screenshot below even though the window is open till october. 

DSC_0009.JPG

Edited by djr83

• SI Staff
On 21/11/2020 at 13:39, neogameur54 said:

Bonjour j'ai pu constater que malheuresement les nouveaux droit tv en france n'ont pas etait pris en compte, alors je sais pas si ces normal ou non mais ca change beaucoup pour les finances des clubs francais, j'espere que ca ce corriger, merci d'avance

bonjour @neogameur54,

Merci, la demande a ete faite.  C'est un bug connu qui a deja ete remonte aux equipes en charge.

• SI Staff
On 20/11/2020 at 08:47, doryan.hamet said:

Hi,

You have the same problem for French Cup with 3rd division club (already discussed) and with 6th division clubs (Regionale 1) which aren't included in Coupe de France

image.thumb.png.c497d0985d762fb5df4e20fe069b3160.png

image.thumb.png.359d7adec2b2914207430e54f3d3758c.png

Here just one club but it's the same for every club of 6th division, while lower leagues (regional leagues - Régionale 2 and lower) are included.

Regards 

Hi @doryan.hamet,

Thanks for the report. It was unknown issue, I've now logged it to be reviewed.

Regards

• SI Staff
15 hours ago, Nirvana59 said:

Salut, quand penses tu qu'il sera résolu ? J'ai peur de devoir attendre la maj hivernale, pour un si gros bug je trouve ça dommage.

Salut,

malheureusement je ne peux pas te repondre, simplement parce que c'est une autre equipe qui s'en charge. La bonne nouvelle, c'est comme ce n'est pas de la base, c'est un calendrier independant au niveau des fixs, en gros ca n'a pas besoin d'attendre la MAJ hivernale de Fevrier. 

C'est un probleme code, qui affecte uniquement la L1 a priori. Encore une fois je ne peux pas te donner une date precise pour un fix. C'est le genre de fix qu'on veut voir arriver le plus tot possible.

On 20/11/2020 at 17:59, djr83 said:

I am Red Star FC in the French National. I was recommended a free agent by a scout. I bought him in on a 4 week trial. I decided that I'm going to sign him. However for some reason I can't sign him till January as seen in screenshot below even though the window is open till october. 

DSC_0009.JPG

Hm. Could you upload a save game for us to take a look at? Here's how: 

Seems like all Ligue 1 and Ligue 2 teams have their league history after (and including) the 2019/2020 quoted as "Competition did not complete". This is probably due to the 19/20 French football season being cancelled from covid, but the subsequent seasons definitely shouldn't have "competition did not complete" displayed.

Screenshot 2020-11-26 at 12.19.21 AM.png

Screenshot 2020-11-26 at 12.19.41 AM.png

• SI Staff
51 minutes ago, alibabaissofat888 said:

Seems like all Ligue 1 and Ligue 2 teams have their league history after (and including) the 2019/2020 quoted as "Competition did not complete". This is probably due to the 19/20 French football season being cancelled from covid, but the subsequent seasons definitely shouldn't have "competition did not complete" displayed.

Screenshot 2020-11-26 at 12.19.21 AM.png

Screenshot 2020-11-26 at 12.19.41 AM.png

Thanks, this is an issue that we're aware of and is with our team. 

14 hours ago, Stephen Glennon said:

Hm. Could you upload a save game for us to take a look at? Here's how: 

Hi. 

Unfortunately I started a new game when the full game came out so think that save game is gone. Picked the same team again and I was able to sign the same player immediately. 

7 hours ago, djr83 said:

Hi. 

Unfortunately I started a new game when the full game came out so think that save game is gone. Picked the same team again and I was able to sign the same player immediately. 

OK, then there's a very good chance that the issue has been fixed one way or another. Please let us know if it pops up again.

Hi, I have 2 injured goalkeepers so I wanted to to use my 4th keeper but I can't register him because the numbers 1, 16, 30 and 40 are already taken. Surely IRL clubs would have been allowed to register him ?

Edit : I solved the issue by clicking on Automatic when asking for the number and he was given number 35.

Edited by kenankodro

Hi, not really a "bug" or an issue but still a little annoying :

this year in FM21, the regens are older than in previous versions. Newgen are now 16/17 yo.
For france, this is a nonsens as the youth team in french clubs is U19 , with a 18y limit at championshoip start, so some newgen may only play a few months in youth teams.

Managers won't be ale to see young players growing up in their youth teams. It changes a lot the way to manage young players. The management of homegrown players will not be as rich as it was.

I can understand for countries where the youth team is U20 or U21, but now with a U18 or U19, there is no time to make a player grow in youth teams. I can also understand  that when launching the game, only 16+ players have real names to protect them. But in game newgens, I don't understand the reason.

So I think there is 2 ways ; having 14/15 yo newgens again, or be able to have U20/U21 teams in france (Ibut  think that does not exists IRL in France).

Is there a reason I didn't see to level up the age of newgens ?

Edited by zoppi_

Hi, the problem I reported on FM20 is still happening. In the Coupe de France, when you are playing with foreign teams all their players are considered foreign, so you are forced to play with mostly grey players:

You also get fined after the match for not fielding the first-team players needed...

image.thumb.png.300f54a6f1235f3f9bd9491549d3d1f0.png