Multiple Gameplay Issues

FM21 Mobile

When multiple clubs bid for a player, you can't negotiate a sell on fee. So you either sell a player without one or **** the player off (if you are the smaller club) by rejecting the bids. Negotiation of sell on fees need to be an option when negotiating with multiple potential buyers. 

When you ask a scout to re-scout a player, their value prediction doesn't change, even if their quality (stars) does, but a players value / clubs rating can change, so the predicted value is often massively wrong. Can only delete all scout records to get a 'true' scout report and can't delete a single players report. 

When you ask an older player to mentor someone, if they have reservations (already mentoring enough players) it will tell you. If you select 'find a mentor' for a young player, it'll suggest the same overloaded player.

Giving a player positive feedback after a match too often is, understandably, wrong. When you have a squad of 40 players, and their 'form' says their last good match is at least 5 games from the last time they received praise, then how can they feel over praised? How can I know I praised them 6 games ago? 

No matter the rating of a player / club. I get media saying player X isn't a part of the first team anymore, even if he's played more games than 90% of the squad, I reply with the top option "He'll Start Soon", play him for two games and then his attitude becomes "Can't trust manager anymore" which is utterly ridiculous. 

I can "Offer to Clubs" for a player, when there is zero interest, and my next news story, in the same day, without clicking continue, is that the same player is outraged that I rejected a bid for said player. When I never even saw a bid.

I offer a player for £0 and get zero interest, while within the prior month, rejected a bid of £20m+, the next day, I can offer him at face value (£15m) and get multiple bids. Insane. 

I'm managing Rotherham, am currently 3-season winners of all, like all competitions, my reserves could possibly compete for the Premier League. All good. Anyway - Moved into a new 70k stadium 2years ago. Capacity 70k, Attendance immediately 70k. 'Board Request' for expansion has always been accepted, but 5 requests, capacity increased by only 5k each time, the attendance immediately goes to 100%. Capacity increases by a board, who should know what potential ticket sales increases would be, shouldn't be 5k every 6months when can clearly fill by lots more. 

Players upset about an 'important player' being sold, should be able to be told at least 'options' as to why it happened, most importantly, that funds were generated to improve the overall team. That's fine, ish, I get how the algorithm works. Whether it's an option to include that or not, is a thing. However, what's most frustrating is, if the player sold is in top 5 player ratings / values, they get pissed off for months, regardless if you have already spent 5 times that, in the same window, that they're pissed off about, if you sell the 'key' player first and then buy said players, there is no issue. So, buying / selling squad members should be based upon the entire window, not a single day. 

As with EVERY previous Mobile version, your form is important, and influential, but as soon as you save / close / load a game, form is massively out of the window. 99% of my unbeaten runs have ended by saving / closing / loading games. And the following few games are shocking too. 

On 24/01/2021 at 20:35, BinnDogg said:

FM21 Mobile

When multiple clubs bid for a player, you can't negotiate a sell on fee. So you either sell a player without one or **** the player off (if you are the smaller club) by rejecting the bids. Negotiation of sell on fees need to be an option when negotiating with multiple potential buyers.  This is a feature request we have in our system.

When you ask a scout to re-scout a player, their value prediction doesn't change, even if their quality (stars) does, but a players value / clubs rating can change, so the predicted value is often massively wrong. Can only delete all scout records to get a 'true' scout report and can't delete a single players report. 

When you ask an older player to mentor someone, if they have reservations (already mentoring enough players) it will tell you. If you select 'find a mentor' for a young player, it'll suggest the same overloaded player. I have raised this with our team

Giving a player positive feedback after a match too often is, understandably, wrong. When you have a squad of 40 players, and their 'form' says their last good match is at least 5 games from the last time they received praise, then how can they feel over praised? How can I know I praised them 6 games ago? 

No matter the rating of a player / club. I get media saying player X isn't a part of the first team anymore, even if he's played more games than 90% of the squad, I reply with the top option "He'll Start Soon", play him for two games and then his attitude becomes "Can't trust manager anymore" which is utterly ridiculous. Do you have save with an example of this?

I can "Offer to Clubs" for a player, when there is zero interest, and my next news story, in the same day, without clicking continue, is that the same player is outraged that I rejected a bid for said player. When I never even saw a bid. Do you have save with an example of this? We have a similar issue logged but always good to have more examples.

I offer a player for £0 and get zero interest, while within the prior month, rejected a bid of £20m+, the next day, I can offer him at face value (£15m) and get multiple bids. Insane. 

I'm managing Rotherham, am currently 3-season winners of all, like all competitions, my reserves could possibly compete for the Premier League. All good. Anyway - Moved into a new 70k stadium 2years ago. Capacity 70k, Attendance immediately 70k. 'Board Request' for expansion has always been accepted, but 5 requests, capacity increased by only 5k each time, the attendance immediately goes to 100%. Capacity increases by a board, who should know what potential ticket sales increases would be, shouldn't be 5k every 6months when can clearly fill by lots more. 

Players upset about an 'important player' being sold, should be able to be told at least 'options' as to why it happened, most importantly, that funds were generated to improve the overall team. That's fine, ish, I get how the algorithm works. Whether it's an option to include that or not, is a thing. However, what's most frustrating is, if the player sold is in top 5 player ratings / values, they get pissed off for months, regardless if you have already spent 5 times that, in the same window, that they're pissed off about, if you sell the 'key' player first and then buy said players, there is no issue. So, buying / selling squad members should be based upon the entire window, not a single day. Think there is a potential feature request in there will follow this up too. 

As with EVERY previous Mobile version, your form is important, and influential, but as soon as you save / close / load a game, form is massively out of the window. 99% of my unbeaten runs have ended by saving / closing / loading games. And the following few games are shocking too. 

Hi! Please see the bits in bold. The bits I haven't answered yet, I'm going to look into where I can!